shuttle motherboard question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shuttle motherboard question

whats a resonable price to pay for a fv24, ive seen a whole bunch of different prices around, could people tell me what they payed for it, and where from

thanks kardas
    http://austmp3car.tk

It's $120 at mwave.com for the fv24.

For the sv24 (barebones system) it's about $250.

Don't own one...but looked into it. Hope this helps.

Comment

i own one. i really like it, everything works really well, and my computer is great looking. i won a ton of money for it, thanks charles...i did give you credit for cobra III,but only one problem---if you get a cheap LCD with mic jack inputs, forget the tv out. you have to buy a NICE lcd to get the tv out to work on an lcd

lates
      Computer:

FV24
      custom plexi case
      p3 650

6.4 lcd

everything working...except stupid lcd isnt working with shuttle board

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggamuki:
        <STRONG>i own one. i really like it, everything works really well, and my computer is great looking. i won a ton of money for it, thanks charles...i did give you credit for cobra III,but only one problem---if you get a cheap LCD with mic jack inputs, forget the tv out. you have to buy a NICE lcd to get the tv out to work on an lcd

lates</STRONG>
        you won a ton of money for it ?

some showcar thing ?

Comment

... i won a ton of money for it, thanks charles...i did give you credit for cobra III,but only one problem---if you get a cheap LCD with mic jack inputs, forget the tv out. you have to buy a NICE lcd to get the tv out to work on an lcd
          lates[/QB]
          And i am still waiting for my share
          BTW, i will recommend u get an ATI all in wonder pro... and use it in there and that should give u a nice TV out.
          abcd-1
          Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
          You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Working...
          X