Cappuccino PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cappuccino PC

Here's a link to a review on the Cappuccino PC. Pricey, but cool non the less.
    Cappuccino PC
    >\\MP3G60//<

why does this little thing keep popping up ?every now and then.

Comment

Very interesting...
      Athlon 500, 128 MB, ATI Xpert 4MB AGP TV-Out, Sound Blaster Live! Value, 8.4 GB, 2x20 Backlit LCD, Keypower 250 Watt ATX DC-DC, DSchmitd Startup/Shutdown Controller, IRMan + Backlit IR Remote, Custom Keypad, 5.6" NTSC LCD, In-Dash Slot Loading DVD, all installed in an '87 Honda Accord LX-i

Comment

That pc has been all over the net since last yr if i recall. Also i have always suspected anything that small will have its ups and down. Before you jump into buying one, i strongly suggest u talk with someone that already have one.
        abcd-1
        Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
        You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

Comment

Besides the dealers, right? Cuz I bet the dealers have a whole bunch of them. I'd rather not talk to them for a negative opinion.
          Free entrance to heaven? WOW! I DUN BELIEVE! JC!

Comment

www.directron.com
            I know it's really expensive, but small systems interest me
            I was really thinking of getting the expresso last year, but learned the sound sucked. I've got the new MSI case now, but i could fit the cappucino in the glovebox, with room to spare!
            >\\MP3G60//<

Comment

i heard the sound was just a driver issue and it was fixed, plus its an advanctech embeed motherboard which are good A(built in sound) saw on eof these on ebay advertised by manufacture a while back for 950US

takes the fun out of building a comp though

Comment

whoa! that ezgo thingy is almost cool enough for me to justify buying. But, it uses laptop hardware (RAM, HDD)--which is real darn expensive
                Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
                Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
                I'M DEBT FREE!!
                I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Working...
                X