dimensions of the shuttle FV24?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimensions of the shuttle FV24?

Anyone know the dimensions of the shuttle FV24 in inches? Its not on shuttle's page and I found a review of it that had it in cm. I know I could divide cm by 2.54 and have the inches, but that would still be a rough estimate, and I would like an exact # in inches so that I can begin designing the case tonight.

Thanks!
    24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
    2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

I'd say you should wait to get it and do the measurements yourself rather than trusting someone else's ruler or eyes for that matter
    04 Acura TL w/ core2duo 2ghz laptop w/ 1gb RAM on a docking station.

Fast car, fast PC. ;)

http://www.arcdesigns.net/carpc/

My TL CarPC ver2

FSR Flash Skin w/ moving weather maps

Comment

2.54 cm is exactly 1 inch.

2.54000000000 - there's no error in there.
      www.arbybean.com

Comment

You yankees and inches, it makes me laugh sometimes. lol

Comment

"size matters"
          My Setup

Comment

um?? yankees?? who the $&#* you callin a yankee damn cannuk? Its all about the mason dixon line.

Comment

hey settle down. americans are collectivly known as yankees in foreign nations. relax man.
              "if everything is under control, you're not going fast enough!"

Comment

Ok, first lets count to 10, you calm now.

America is a continent, not a country. If I used "Americans" instead of Yankees I would be wrong since Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina etc, are all American countries, and the people that inhabit them are also American.

A more accurate name for the people who live in the US would be statesmen, but that could be viewed as gender specific.

Perhaps opening an atlas could remedy this before you shoot your mouth off making you look more or less like a loose cannon who speaks before thinking. Or maybe just get a sense of humour, or get your government to teach the metric system like every other country in the world.

I have no problem with the name Canuck, in fact in Vancouver we have a hockey team named the Canucks. Also, I sometimes uses Canuck as a reference to myself on US based message boards.

If you took offence to being called a yankee, I'm sorry but that is something your going to have to get used to living the United States.

Comment

Working...
                X