Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free webspace with no banners for your mp3 sites!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free webspace with no banners for your mp3 sites!

go to cyberspace.org or telnet to it and creat an account!
    .:@m֧p:.winamp.win98.pentiumII.10gig

Quote from their Hosting Info page...

"Grex provides limited web page hosting for anyone with a Grex account. Some of the more important limits are:

No graphics or other multimedia files
    No CGI or SSI support
    Your pages are included in your 1 MB user space limit.
    You still have to log in to your account every few months, in order to keep your account active."

No Graphics!! EEEEEK!
    ~m
    PII 266, 512 MB RAM, 10 Gig, 36x CD-ROM, 16x DVD, DeLorme GPS, 5.6" LCD Screen, Dschmidt power controller, Keypower ATX DC-DC Supply, PowerAmp Macro controller, Dauphin mini-Kbd.
    Sony Head Unit, Sony Unilink input selector, rear deck Kenwood 6x9's, stock door spkrs... All in my '96 Civic, of course :}
    BC ROCKS!!!

Comment

What you do is link to your images on nbci or angelfire or wherever else. everything comes up just as fast but without all the banners.

I do wish they would update their setup though, "Last updated 1/21/98." The only way to update your pages is through Telnet and that is before my time. I know it is still in use and I do need to learn to use it. Maybe this is my excuse....

[This message has been edited by Falcon62Travis (edited 02-20-2001).]
      1983 BMW 733i
      Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
      Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

telnet owns you.
        I cheat, I own an empeg.
        Meskimen's Law: There's never time to do it right, but there's always time to do it over.
        http://civic.mp3car.com

Comment

Working...
        X