Mazda and more car auto products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda and more car auto products

According to the latest issue of Sport Compact Car, Mazda is releasing a sport wagon called the Mazda MP3. As it's name implies, it will be sold with an MP3 player as standard equipment. It doesn't say whether it is CD or HD based, but im assuming CD based (since the price of the car is expected to be less then $20,000). No release date is mentioned.

In other car news, Konig has released a style of rims called MP-3. These are a three spoke design. You can see them at Konig's website: http://www.konig.com
    Other then the name, they have nothing to do with MP3's but it was in the same issue of SCC, so i'd figured i'd mention it.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ToxicPoison:
    According to the latest issue of Sport Compact Car, Mazda is releasing a sport wagon called the Mazda MP3. As it's name implies, it will be sold with an MP3 player as standard equipment. It doesn't say whether it is CD or HD based, but im assuming CD based (since the price of the car is expected to be less then $20,000). No release date is mentioned.
    </font>
    Ah, Sport Compact Car....My favourite rice magazine . I happened to just start reading that issue today, so I will look for that article. Seems more and more these days that Mazda is the only manufacturer that is actually innovating...

------------------
    Aaron Cake
    London, Ontario, Canada

Player: Cyrix 200, 32MB RAM, 10.2Gig Quantum HD, Onboard EtherNet/Sound/Video, Custom Lexan Case, Arise DC-DC, Win95 Kernal w/Custom Player
    Car: '86 Mazda RX-7 w/Basic Performance Upgrades
    Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
    Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
    "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

I think Mazda is just sticking the Kenwood head unit in the car (the one that can play MP3's on CD-R, Z919?), it's nothing new that you can't already buy on the market.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I assumed. Its just interesting that they are using an MP3 player as stock equipment.
        I wonder if metallica is gonna boycott mazda now?

Comment

The mazda also comes with 240 watts of power and a sub in the trunk. You guys should take a look at this car! Its awesome!

Comment

Working...
          X