Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have poor customer service from MP3Car store?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have poor customer service from MP3Car store?

Hi All,

I was at the MP3Car store and tried to purchase a motorised in dash LCD screen but the checkout backend reported my billing address and CC number didn't match.

I have sent comments to the store on more than one occasion to see if it is an issue on their end, as i am sure I am the authorised card holder.

It has been over a week, and I am yet to even receive confirmation that they have received my mails.

I just want to know if this apalling lack of customer service is a one off, or if I should take my business elsewhere.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nope, I have spent over 2000$ or more there, and I always get THE BEST service... same day shipping on most of my orders, etc...

You should contact the credit car company, as usually if these things occur it is because the address is somehow spelt differently, and it doesnt match up for the records... ELM STREET is not the same as ELM ST for computers, so you should have them spell it out for you, or check @ ur online banking site what the address they have on file is.

Also, you should call mp3car store if you have a problem, they are always very helpful, chances are your email didnt go through for some reason (or they replied and the answer didnt go through to you - spamfilter?)

I recieve nothing from MP3Car, I am just reporting my own experiences. If I have a good vendor experience I share it, if I have a bad one I share it too!
    Roy

2005 Range Rover 4.4
    Any ideas for putting a PC in this? :)

Comment

Try PMing Fiberoptic.... he has some thing to do with the store...

Terran
      My Project Site

Comment

Many thanks.

Ill try your suggestions

Comment

MP3car store rocks and i have no issues despite being in the depths of Africa

Armen also rocks as well

cant complain about the service at all !

now if only there wasnt a bad apple in Australia somewhere that screwed up the 100% score.......
          Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

have only had one dealing with the store, but the service was great. Talk to fibreoptic. Give them a call if need be. I'm sure they will sort it out for you.

Originally posted by SAScooby
            now if only there wasnt a bad apple in Australia somewhere that screwed up the 100% score.......
            Bad apples aren't good. Hope it was thrown out.
            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Call them. Best support is always \/ia the phone.
              ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
              Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
              All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
              Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(")

Comment

i've personally met some of the mp3car store staff and they're awesome people. they seem very busy but always have time to help others.
                2001 Acura CL traded for a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT
                7" Lilliput Touchscreen
                NANO-ITX+m1-atx
                512 DDRsodimm
                60g SATA Laptop HD
                4x Apple DVDslot
                digimoto OBDii
                mS GPS
                mini BT keyboard
                relocated HU faceplate

Comment

Originally posted by ODYSSEY
                  Call them. Best support is always \/ia the phone.

lol, seems the embeded links bother you too.
                  01101100 01101001 01110001 01110101 01101001 01100100 01011111 01110011
                  01101101 01101111 01101011 01100101

beer replenishment fund
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=93
                  mp3car live search

i have joost invites, just hit me up for one.

Comment

I've always had excellent customer service from them. Call on the phone. They'll take care of you.
                    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                    Want to:
                    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Chimming in here also:

Not to jinx myself, but I've had excellant service from them. I actually had a problem where my browser sent two identical items to them to order. Before placing the order, they called me to ask if it was ok, that kinda stuff just doesn't happen anymore!

Another note, is that everytime I order something from the store it arrives with NO hassles and typically on time (in most cases earlier)

Make sure the address your trying to ship to is on the credit card "file" (if your shipping to a different address than the cards billing address....
                      Progress [I will seriously never be done!]
                      Via EPIA MII
                      512MB RAM
                      OEM GPS (embedded)
                      nLite WinXP pro on
                      1GB Extreme III CF card
                      Carnetix 1260 startup/ DC-DC regulator
                      Software: Still, re-Writing my existing front end in .Net

Comment

not going too well. .

I made an order last tuesday on the website, an usb gps, a 700idt, cd drive and a power supply. i paid $147 for postage and was for delivery on last friday. took the day off work to sign for my new toys, waited all day then got an email at 5pm (us time) to tell me the screen is out of stock (had it on the website when i ordered it) and i will have to wait 2 weeks! sent them a email friday, still not had a reply! as for call them, where can i find the number?
                        PB 2.0Ghz, 20GB, 512mb, XPpro. 300GB Usb HDD, Griffin pwrmate, m-audio audiophile fw. BU-353 gps. 2x100w sony amps, 1x150w JBL sub amp, MBQuart front components, 6x9 rear, 10" sub. Audiocontrol epcienter, esp2, 3xs. Clifford G5, Finished, fitted, problems

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/store/

Up top, right next to the logo.......

Comment

ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                            Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                            All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                            Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(")

Comment

I also have had really good luck with mp3car.com. As stated, both times same day shipping from when I place the order. I have only bought around 350 dollars from them. 2 separate orders (Ampie, Then SP13000). Both, however, were delivered in less than 5 business days. Good tech help too, I called in about the SP13000 and they were a great help.
                              Tucka Tucka

Comment

Working...
                              X