Mp3Car.com STORE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp3Car.com STORE EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I wanted to share this experience. After having a Xenarc 7" screen for almost a year, the touchscreen stopped working. THe monitor worked fine but the touch part wasn't. I contacted mp3car.com store and let them know, I sent the monitor back to them and they replaced it within 4 DAYS!!! Well when I got the replacement I found it had a bad pixel, not a big deal I contacted the store again and they replied within hours that they would send out another monitor with a UPS shipping return label. Within 3 DAYS I had the new monitor. This one works perfectly!!!!!
    I really want to RAVE about their customer service and willing to help. ALl of my emails were responded to within hours I recieved shipping notifications and tracking numbers same day. This store has earned a customer for life. In fact even if they are not the lowest price, I will still be buying from them based on this level of customer service!!!!!!!

And you're surprised by this?
    Nate & Co. are great guys to work with. They're the only ones that I've seen offering a no dead pixel guarantee on every monitor they sell. You can't beat that.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

I definately agree. We use the forums so much and may not remember that they have another great resource. I purchased several things from them with great results. I recommend others do the same!
      Progress - VIA EPIA SP8000 | 120 Opus Power Supply & Case | 1GB Ram | 120GB 2.5" Hard Drive | Bluetooth 2.0 | GPRS/3G | Wifi | Road Runner/LSX 2.0 (waiting for a day skin for 3.0) | iGuidance 4.0 | Lilliput 7"

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly. I've made two somewhat sizable purchases from them and they have always provided excellent customer service. I too, would justify spending a few bucks more for good service and dependability. Not to mention this forum is a priceless resource to me.
        CarPC #3: 99% Complete
        Pentium M 1.7Ghz, 1GB DDR2 RAM
        DVD/CD-RW installed in dash below monitor
        OEM LCD relocated for 7" Touchscreen
        Wi-Fi, GPS, PS2 controllers...
        500+ full albums
        4,000+ video games
        music videos, movies, & more!
        old carPC

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Awesome! heres a cookie:

Comment

bump.... everyone needs to read this thread. The store is good!
              Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Working...
              X