Accord '94 Head Lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accord '94 Head Lights

Am not sure if this is the right place to post this here, if not please for give me
    I just got my new head lights , but for the heck of it i can't install them , i need to take the front bumper out. i tried but it's not coming out...
    even i did but now info, can someone please guide me or give me a like on how-to. it's a Honda Accord 94.

Thanks in Advance
    HOnda Accord '94

Http://www.honda-tech.com

Comment

Thank you
      HOnda Accord '94

Comment

Am not sure if this is the right place to post this here, if not please for give me
        I just got a new kitchen sink , but for the heck of it i can't install it , i need to take the cabinets out. i tried but it's not coming out...
        even i did but now info, can someone please guide me or give me a like on how-to.

Thanks in Advance
        AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
        "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

PM me, or email, or aim, I've done it many times, and think i know ever bolt location and size/type by heart, lol. Here's a DIY guide from a buddy's website:

http://www.cryogen97.net/howto/blackhousing.html

Its for painting ur headlights, but the first part has bumper removal.

Comment

Done i got it install it was only 2 bolts need to be removed heheh thanks to lcaruca97,Sham-Mobile..

BTW muldrick: you are retard go screw ur mom or ur self
            HOnda Accord '94

Comment

nope your wrong sir!
              four screws to be exact =]

2 on the side of the fenders and 2 of the big allen bolt, not including the bumper light screws

this is only recommanded if you have that big allen t-wrench and some muscle =]

Comment

Working...
              X