Installing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing

If you're in the Southern Ca area and you need help with your install, just let me know.

I teach a Mobile Electronics class in San Pedro, CA. I can help you with your computer, audio, video, navigation, etc.

Maybe some proof to establish your credibility.
    If you only have experience with computer, audio, video, navigation along isn't enough. CarPC is a whole different animal than those.

And yes, sometime we do have people popping in asking someone to do for them for $$$$.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Here is a link to some of our projects.

http://www.310radio.com/projects.html

This is a link to some of the articles I've written or have been written about my program in various magazines.

http://www.310radio.com/pressreleases.html

As far as $$$ goes. I don't charge to help on the installs. My program has time for student demo projects and it is funded from the Los Angeles Unified School District.

Check out the links and if you have any questions email me at
      [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

Hey Matrixpc what do you think about the links?

Comment

interesting

I'm sure you could be of much use to those over in the fabrication section
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by mrinstall
            Hey Matrixpc what do you think about the links?
            Nice.

Like Red said, it's much usefull if you post in the fab forum.
            Wonder, how much you charge to fab a 10 fiberglass sub box for the matrix? I want to do mine but no time and getting lazy.
            Hey, I may want to take the weekend class. Maybe I can learn some more trick and do my own sub instead.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150

Comment

What part of SoCal are you in? Maybe you should swing by the SoCal meet this wekend on the 24th... here is the thread... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=76771
              ~Puff

View my worklog... I dare you... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77267

Carputer Progress [||------------------] 10%

Comment

Originally posted by Puffanug
                What part of SoCal are you in? Maybe you should swing by the SoCal meet this wekend on the 24th... here is the thread... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=76771
                I'm in San Pedro,CA.

The fab section would be ok, but I'm familiar with a lot of different aspects of computers in cars (i.e. power supplies, upgrading electrical, navigation, sq audio, bluetooth, wi-fi, software, hardware, relays, wood working, fiberglass, paint, upholstery, cellular,etc.)

So you have a better understanding about my program, here is a little info about me. I've been in the Mobile Electronics industry for a long time. I started out as an installer. In the late 80's early 90's I judged at the sound quake series of IASCA shows. I've owned 3 businesses and I've managed install bays for one of the big box corporations. I've been a proctor for the MECP testing and I've been teaching Mobile Electronics for the Los Angeles Unified School District for 12 years.

MatrixPC, if you want I'll help you build a fiberglass enclosure, and I won't charge you. All you have to do is pay for your materials (most of the materials are discounted for us because we are an educational facility).
                Let me know if you need help. I have the tools router, table saw, jigsaw, drills, drill press, grinder, etc.

Thanks Isaac

Comment

Looks very clean!

Good Job..

Peace,

Rafster
                  Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by mrinstall
                    MatrixPC, if you want I'll help you build a fiberglass enclosure, and I won't charge you. All you have to do is pay for your materials (most of the materials are discounted for us because we are an educational facility).
                    Let me know if you need help. I have the tools router, table saw, jigsaw, drills, drill press, grinder, etc.

Thanks Isaac
                    That's cool. Maybe I come down on one of the Saturday.
                    I have some general idea on how to do it (as a result of searching the web), but I do need some guidance. .
                    Y2K Accord Dell GX150

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC
                      That's cool. Maybe I come down on one of the Saturday.
                      I have some general idea on how to do it (as a result of searching the web), but I do need some guidance. .

Let me know. Isaac

Comment

Thanks.
                        I am also interest on the mobile class you offer on weekend that start after 7/4. I haven't found much info on your site regarding to how long (weeks) for the class and what does it cover?
                        Y2K Accord Dell GX150

Comment

I did not see any info on a class? I would so love to learn more about car electronics installs.

MrInstaller - Any plans to come to the SoCal meet this weekend?
                          ~Puff

View my worklog... I dare you... http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77267

Comment

Originally posted by Puffanug
                            I did not see any info on a class? I would so love to learn more about car electronics installs.

MrInstaller - Any plans to come to the SoCal meet this weekend?
                            Check his site's forum.
                            Y2K Accord Dell GX150

Comment

Ah, the only link I didn't click on. LOL. Is the Saturday class just on Saturday or do you need to do the Mon-Fri ones also? I saw a post on his forum saying they want more adults in the class, but most of us work monday to friday during the day.

I hope the Satruday thing is just a Saturday thing, then I would be done to check it out.
                              ~Puff

Comment

Working...
                              X