Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Email/Phone gadget for your car

http://www.channel4.com/4car/news/ne...?news_id=14951

Telematics and automotive safety device manufacturer Intelligent Mechatronic Systems (IMS) is to launch what it claims is the 'world's first hands-free and eyes-free email solution for in-vehicle use.'

Based on patent-pending technology, the device, called iLane, is said to provide drivers with a safe voice-based interface to access their email messages while on the road. iLane automatically notifies the driver of incoming emails and other important information by reading a brief summary in what the company describes as 'a natural-sounding voice', in the driver's language of choice. The driver can then listen to the entire email message, forward or compose a response and manage meeting requests using verbal instructions. Phone calls, SMS messages and a number of email attachment types can also be managed using what is claimed to be a hands-free and eyes-free interface. article continues below
    2008 350z GT Installed since April 22nd 2011 - Worklog
    2000 Protege Installed Since April 2, 2005 - Intel D201GLY|Fusion Brain|ODBPros ODBII|Engenius|GPS Rikaline|Powermate|Motorized Lilli
    Sound Stage
    Eclipse|MTX|Infinity

Does Anybody Alredy install a tach for Civic DX 2001?
    Can post a wiring diagram on how to install it please thanks!

Comment

Sounds cool.
      But without a price tag, I don't know if I should replace current email reader. She does a great job and is ...

Road_Dog

Comment

Originally posted by Road_Dog View Post
        Sounds cool.
        But without a price tag, I don't know if I should replace current email reader. She does a great job and is ...

Road_Dog
        Now that's funny!

Cheers

BJ

Comment

Working...
        X