speed camera software for sat-nav

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed camera software for sat-nav

I have recently bought a "navman icn 330",its great and easy to use, however I am wondering if anyone knows of a way to install the speed camera database on it? If there is a way could anyone please tell me where to get it from and how to do it.
    I would appreciate it so much.

Unfortunately I don't think you can, looking at the specs, it doesn't have a pc connection.
    50% Built
    00% Planning
    100% Botch job :)

Comment

It doesn't have a pc connection, but it looks like the maps are on an SD card that goes in the side of the unit.
      There is a speed camera database on the navman site with instructions in the download. If you can't work it out, I'm sure a call to navman will sort you out.
      Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

moved -

dab43 - please take note of which forums you are posting in. The FAQ forum is reserved for just that, FAQs.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Originally posted by teamcba
          Unfortunately I don't think you can, looking at the specs, it doesn't have a pc connection.
          Thankyou for your reply

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to reply,I will try the site for the software.

Comment

I do apologise,I am new to this you know.
              Anyway I may be the first of many FAQs on the subject I posted.

Comment

np. If you do find an answer about the speedcameras or map updates, let us know so the next person can find an answer easily.
                Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Working...
                X