Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovatek Dvd-990 "no Cd" Problem

Hi,

My DVD990 after 2 weeks begins to show this message when I insert CD/DVD: "NO CD". Anybody knows how to resolve it?

I live in Brazil and here no there´s Innovatek Suport to correct the problem. I will have to send it to Canadá (mp3playerstore) to a exchange and I will have to pay the shippment and US $ 25,00 (exchange) to seller. I´m considering try to fix here in Brazil because would be less expensive, but I would loose the warranty.

thanks

Wagner
    Brasília - Brazil

Sounds screwed to me, never tried to take apart a drive and fix it if that is what you want to do.
    -------
    I'm hungry

Comment

No Cd Problem

Today I have contacted via email with mp3playerstore to make a exchange.
      I´m waiting instructions to send the product back to Canada.

Here in Brazil, people that maybe could fix it are saying that is better return it to canada because there´s no component here to replace the original with problem.

I saw in this forum report of the same problem. If I had read before, I would not buy it.

Comment

Hi ther

I got the same problem as you and i buy 1 month ago :-( paine and tyhe *** take out the unit and send back:-(
        i am in montreal but i olso have to send by mail is 3 days i email the retuned but no awser yet
        well i gest tha unit is defective i never read beafor about
        Seeya and good luck

Comment

"no Cd" Problem: No Answer To My Email

Until this morning I didnt receive no answer from mp3playerstore about the ask of REFUND of my problematic dvd-990.

One buyer of same product told me that he asked exchange. After 6 weeks the product arrived, but after installation the message of "NO CD" it was shown again.

Very frustrating. Because of that I decided to ask refund.

And it was my first purchase in ebay. Maybe the last.

Comment

You just got unlucky on eBay, I have used it countless times and never had a problem.
            -------
            I'm hungry

Comment

kaboom luky you dude :-)
              i still wathing for the email from mp3player.com ...but i now the office adrees is about 20 minuts from home i gest if i dont awser and the next week i goen to troug hes garbage and the door :-I

Comment

Kaboom, may be you´re rigth. My friends says the same thing. But the first impression makes difference.

Maybe I was precipited but yesterday I opened a disput in ebay to
                mp3playerstore. I´m tired of waiting an answer that never comes.

GhotSniper, if I lived in montreal I would have gone in mp3player office to complain. Good lucky for you.

Comment

Not so good feedback on mp3store.com:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2132.html

BTW mp3store site is down...

Comment

is suck mp3store i still no reciving no awser to my mail :-(

Comment

Originally posted by mp3hombre View Post
                      Not so good feedback on mp3store.com:

http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2132.html

BTW mp3store site is down...
                      That is not a good sign.

Michael
                      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by GhotSniper View Post
                        is suck mp3store i still no reciving no awser to my mail :-(
                        I suggest you do what user jj_2001 did:

http://www.resellerratings.com/selle...1.html#reviews

Comment

Originally posted by VVAGNERS View Post
                          Hi,

My DVD990 after 2 weeks begins to show this message when I insert CD/DVD: "NO CD". Anybody knows how to resolve it?

I live in Brazil and here no there´s Innovatek Suport to correct the problem. I will have to send it to Canadá (mp3playerstore) to a exchange and I will have to pay the shippment and US $ 25,00 (exchange) to seller. I´m considering try to fix here in Brazil because would be less expensive, but I would loose the warranty.

thanks

Wagner
                          Brasília - Brazil
                          Hello Wagner,

I have bough my self 5 pcs of this unit as samples (i am reselling carpc and ice related systems) here in Greece ( http://www.carputercenter.com)

This unit has a huge load of features, but one weakness. The teeth of the plastic gears are weak. So if you try to repair it by your self, the first think to check, should be the gears to the left side of it.

Nick

Comment

"NO Disk"

Hello
                            THe Problem is with the DVD/CD feeding mechanism. Once the cd is inserted, it does not go all the way in, and thus registers 'NO DISK' To resolve, grab another disk, and use it to "nudge" the disk in gently, the dvd player will then pick up the CD and play normally.

My problem on the other hand is funnier. I insert the DVD in, and it tells me "Parental Control Lock" and asks for a password, a password I do not know, can't find... and didn't even try asking Mp3playerstore for. If anyone knows the password, please post.

Comment

Working...
                            X