Order to MP3Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order to MP3Car

Hi guy, anyone have experience order items from MP3CAR?

i just made my order on 23nov06 12pm, after that i check my order is still pending, sent email to them but no one get back to me what is the reason of pending.

i need to know what is the reason of pending and when they will start sending my items.

Originally posted by elios View Post
    Hi guy, anyone have experience order items from MP3CAR?

i just made my order on 23nov06 12pm, after that i check my order is still pending, sent email to them but no one get back to me what is the reason of pending.

i need to know what is the reason of pending and when they will start sending my items.
    Mate,
    The 23rd was only yesterday (Aust. Time). It took a day or so for the money to be taken from my credit card for my M2-ATX. Not to mention, I believe yesterday was the thanksgiving public holiday?
    I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by NiSlo View Post
      Mate,
      The 23rd was only yesterday (Aust. Time). It took a day or so for the money to be taken from my credit card for my M2-ATX. Not to mention, I believe yesterday was the thanksgiving public holiday?
      Actually that was today (as I post at 9:15pm CST).
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
        Actually that was today (as I post at 9:15pm CST).
        Hehe, It's 2:20 pm on friday afternoon here in Australia. Anyway, moral of the story is, things take time. placing an order at noon to have it pending at 9pm that same day on a public holiday isn't something worth worrying about
        I installed my carpc into my pet Kangaroo, mate.

Comment

hi guy

thanks for the reply, cause i stay in singapore not sure about USA holiday...

hahaha

thanks for the help....

Comment

Today is a holiday and no orders are being processed. We will ship US Postal Service orders tomorrow. UPS is closed tomorrow so those orders won't be processed. Next Monday everything will be back to normal. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

I have placed quite a few orders on MP3CAR and i would rate them A+, but this was my experience yours might vary.
              cheers.

Comment

just check mine items is shipped ..... yahooo my carputer is coming

Comment

Working...
                X