This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinavasion - Legit vendor?

I was just surfing around looking for reviews of a monitor when I ran across chinavasion . They seem to be a wholesaler for many of the China based electronic products being sold on ebay right now. In particular I noticed this monitor which seems to have decent specs and only $168. I googled this company and found some very positive feedback. Does anyone have any experience with them? No results when I searched this board.

looks intresting, ill probly buy a night vision (backup camera) for my truck from them. theyve got some cheapys

Comment

Chinavasion = good supplier

Hi - Just a reply to let you know Chinavasion is legit... well, I'm from Chinavasion, so I would say that wouldn't I?

But seriously:
      - Chinavasion Wholesale Ltd is an established electronics wholesaler based in Shenzhen, China
      - Verified and long-term Paypal merchant
      - Gold supplier / Trust pass certified by Alibaba.com
      - Validatedsite / Hacker-Safe website certifications
      - 12 month warranty honoured on all products
      - English speaking customer support and phone number publically viewable on our website

- Thousands of satisfied wholesale customers in every country of the world. See testimonials and product reviews in our online wholesale electronics shop

Most popular categories:

Comment

is it just me or does the bezel look really weird with that diagonal slash at the top?

Comment

I found Chinavasion slow, I had a problem with a defect, sent the part back, and that was three months ago.

Comment

Slow or not, if the deals are good dont worry about the speed of the site. Oh, and it loaded super fast for me, check you connection speed online somewhere.
            Car Pc progress meter:
            [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
            My worklog

Comment

It's not Chinavasion's website, it was their horrible service I was talking about

Comment

is it just me or does the bezel look really weird with that diagonal slash at the top?
                Hello, I have one of these monitors, and 8", exactly the same, rebranded - they are very good for the price, not at all different in quality from my 7" Xenarc TSV - at least nothing that's obvious, although the touchscreen on the Xenarc is better from a quality perspective, the 8" one appears ever so slightly diffused, but only by a very small margin, and it is actually quite nice to work with.

Just some feedback re the LCD, but it was obtained from another vendor on Ebay...
                F6 Tornado Project Log ; HP Blackbird Watercooled Server

Beta Tester for Centrafuse and 3dConnexion (No business affiliation with either)

Comment

Car DVD player

Last week, i just bought the car DVD player from .gizmograbber. Its monitor is best. And the price is not expensive. I recommend you to buy on this website.

Have a good day

Comment

yes, a good website,
                    but i have bought something good from onThesource, good price and service.
                    they are both from China, but the price of the onThesource is a little more reasonable.

Comment

bought from chinavasion before and had no issues but then again, I did not have to return anything.

Comment

I bought a 7" touch screen from them about a month ago it came quickly and they emailed me every step of the way , by the time it came i had four or five emails from them and it took about a week and a half to arrive. Ill probally buy from them again in the future

Comment

I bought from them as well. No issues, but then again no returns.

Comment

no delivery

based on my experience, which is really frustrating. I never received the products from chinavasion. It was such a waste, but I learned my lesson, my friend suggested Chinabuye, an online store also in China. So I tried and it went well. The product was in good condition and easy paying via Paypal, free shipping charges and on time delivery.

Comment

it's good!

i am also buying online some gadgets and i use chinavasion and chinabuye ! but if you want to fast shipping that i will suggest you to buy from chinabuye that is also online store from china! otherwise both of them are better in services! not scammer at all!

Comment

Working...
                              X