No announcement yet.

Now that's some serious mobile entertainment!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's some serious mobile entertainment!

Now that was funny!
    99 C5 vert - not stock - now with no PC :-(
    Click here to see a Video of my car

They forgot one thing... it would have been much simpler with a couple of 802.11b wireless cards ;-)
      I don't need no stinkin' startup-shutdown controller... That's what journalized filesystems are for...
      NavSys, the ultimate navigation app

Good stuff!! I am a big fan of creativity as a result of boredom. The most creative thing I ever did when I was that bored was bring water skiing to the streets...which of course resulted in me driving/pulling my friend on skates at 25 miles per hour then slamming the brakes and braking his leg when he rammed into my old geo prism. Of course the car took some damage, put a big hole in the bumper (damn cheap fiberglass/styrofoam bumbers).
        Ohh what you do when your young stupid and bored.

Ohh, Who sings that song?? Same one as the Dew commecial too isnt it??

I'm a me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website:

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

802.11 might an AP on each side

The music I think is by Long Beach Dub All Stars, or whatever the new (old) name for sublime is...

Heh, some people didnt watch the whole video the music used is listed at the end

Since when is insanity a bad thing?

Music Answer!!!!!!!!!111

"Crawling in the Dark" by HoobaStank

OMG... I was waiting for a trooper to pull them over.

Originally posted by Tidder
                Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                Digital-Car UK|

Or someone calling the cops on their ***
                  Author of CobraI,II,III and now CobraIV.
                  You can contact me on AOL instant messenger....nick is cenwesi or cenwesi3

If one of them had to brake suddenly....heh someone would have an Xbox go out the window and dragging across the road...HEHE
                    24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
                    2000 Honda S2000