No announcement yet.

DSATX, mp3car.com Store- Great Service!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSATX, mp3car.com Store- Great Service!

I bought a DSATX power supply from mp3car.com for the computer in my insane van project. I can't say enough about the great service mp3car.com provides. It felt good to support the keepers of our great forums.

As for the DSATX, I'm thoroughly impressed. It has every feature I could ever need. The only way a power supply could work better than this is if it could predict the future and read my mind. Stock out of the box it worked great without any adjustments at all. I purchased the serial interface with it and itís nice to have the option to make basic adjustments with the onboard pots or access every adjustment available through the serial port with the computer.

It was the best service and most refined piece of hardware Iíve come across in a long time.

Great job men!

Thanks,

Chris
    Chris Krug
    owner, turbine minivan
    http://www.youtube.com/krugtech

Originally posted by turbochris View Post
    I bought a DSATX power supply from mp3car.com for the computer in my insane van project. I can't say enough about the great service mp3car.com provides. It felt good to support the keepers of our great forums.
    I have been saying that for a while now. Whenever I have bought something from MP3Car they have done an excellent job with their customer service.

BTW, does ziplock still like to use a million stamps when he is sending something?
    Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

hehe,

or does he still ship things in totally random boxs???

I think i got my firsy opus in some sort of doll box.... cant remember, but there was that "what the hell?..." moment for sure
      My Install

Software:
      CFiG v1
      iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
      Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
      StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

hehe - when I bought my first item from the store it came with a million stamps on it...I thought it was funny, but reinforced the reason I bought it from this site.

Now, it's through UPS or USPS most of the time. No longer a million stamps.

I'll be sure he sees this. He appreciates the kind words.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, turbochris.

The stamp collection ran out a while ago, hehe.
          Here's a picture from a customer:

I used to buy boxes from a cardboard recycler in Baltimore. One batch was from Cover Girl and the box said that it enclosed 10 pounds of lipstick and a lot of people get their orders shipped to their work so some customers were at the butt of jokes around the office after receiving their order. Here's one customer's experience: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...91&postcount=1

Comment

that so looks like the box I got my opus 150W PSU in. Except mine had more stamps.
            Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

I have never seen so many stamps on a single box!
              Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
              1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
              30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
              15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
              Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by Zip-Lock View Post
                I used to buy boxes from a cardboard recycler in Baltimore. One batch was from Cover Girl and the box said that it enclosed 10 pounds of lipstick and a lot of people get their orders shipped to their work so some customers were at the butt of jokes around the office after receiving their order. Here's one customer's experience: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...91&postcount=1
                yep that was it. knew it was something for the ladies

keep up the great work as always!
                My Install

Software:
                CFiG v1
                iGuidance Plugin for CF

CarShell
                Working shell for a CarPC

StopWatch
                StopWatch plugin remade for centrafuse RC1

Comment

What I need is some mp3car.com STICKERS! When the 1000 horsepower van is hitting the car shows, it would be nice to have a few plastered inside somewhere.
                  Chris Krug
                  owner, turbine minivan

Comment

http://store.mp3car.com/SearchResult...Search=sticker
                    Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Awesome! Does anyone know what speed and temperature they're rated for?
                      Chris Krug
                      owner, turbine minivan

Comment

dono, but they add 5hp EACH!
                        Jan Bennett

Comment

State of the art carbon fiber enforced bullet proof bumper stickers. Put lots of these all over your body for a do it yourself bullet proof vest.
                          Maybe the presedential convoy should cover be covered in these instead!
                          Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                          1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                          30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                          15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                          Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Working...
                          X