Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS Software for Europe

Hey guys,

I have been looking at other threads for this but have found it hard to differentiate between UK/EU and US threads. I'm currently using iGuidance for europe. But I understand that updates are no longer available. I dont mind paying for software. I was just wondering which software you would recommend to run in road runner, be touch screen friendly (unlike M$ autoroute or mappoint) and what the current versions are?

Thanks!

I used to use Iguidance v. 2.12 Europe, there were no more updates and alot of roads was changed/created/renamed I recently switched to PC navigator i think it's ver. 6.1 it's updated and works just great and VERY touchscreen friendly...

One con it launches only in fullscreen.

Comment

Thanks. Have you tried finding out the window name for PC Navigator and using that to make it run in road runner?

Comment

Originally posted by uhohrobbo View Post
        Thanks. Have you tried finding out the window name for PC Navigator and using that to make it run in road runner?
        i think almost everything has been tried, read this thread

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/gps/...next-week.html

Comment

Thanks. I think read read that thread earlier. Shame no one has been able to integrate the two yet.

Comment

Working...
          X