Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 几个Road Runner的问题请教

这几天折腾Road Runner。现在有如下几个问题需要高手指教:

1、模拟同时按下键盘的多个按键。已知某一个单独键盘按键模拟参数(如现想点击设置的按钮如同键盘输入的“ k”按键,那么该按钮的数值是"SENDKEY;"{k}")。请问要模拟同时按下几个按键其数值是多少? 如模拟同时按下按键“Ctrl”+“c”,首先说明:不会是"SENDKEY;"{Ctrl;c}"或"S ENDKEY;"{Ctrl}"; "SENDKEY;"{c}",因为我已经测试过了。

可别说我的问题比较特别哈,如要用RR控制OZI等软件的GPS启动或停止就需要组合按键。

2、透明化。就是我想让RR的背景透明。因为如用城际通等导航软件,如果没有将RR背景透明将导致导航地图 的一部分被RR遮盖,但是如可以将RR的除需要使用的按键以外的背景透明化,那么就可以使导航地图尽可能的 看见。我用GIF图片设置透明化后用到RR上,图片的透明部分成了红色而不透明;我用PNG格式图片又不能 正常显示。

3、如何能够在导航页面使用如视频播放页面那样的自动隐藏方式?你看RR的视频播放页面的控制部分,在没有 操作后自动就隐藏了,如何在其它(如导航)页面使用这个“自动隐藏”功能?

Uhhhhhhhhhh....
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
      Uhhhhhhhhhh....
      CarPuter Progress:
      Planning:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Hardware Buying:-> [||||||||||] 100%
      Software:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Installing:-----> [||||||||||] 100%
      Current Project= Making skins in photoshop...

Comment

i understood some phrases like "Roadrunner" and up Sendkey

that just about covers it for this post
        I wish i knew how to do fiberglass work...

Comment

Ok heres the translation, if it makes any sense

These days toss about Road Runner. Now has the following several questions to need the master to advise: 1st, the simulation simultaneously presses down the keyboard many pressed keys. The known some independent keyboard pressed key simulation parameter (for example presently wants to click on the establishment the button to be similar to the keyboard entry "k" the pressed key, then this button value is "SENDKEY;" K}"). Asked how many pressed keys its value wants to simulate simultaneously presses down is how many? If simulates simultaneously presses down the pressed key "Ctrl" + "c", first explained: Cannot be "SENDKEY;" Ctrl; C} "or" S ENDKEY;" Ctrl} "; "SENDKEY;" C} ", because I already have tested. But let alone my question quite special Kazak, like must use RR to control software and so on OZI GPS starts or stops needing to combine the pressed key. 2nd, 透明化. Is I wants to let RR the background be transparent. Because like passes and so on navigation software with the city border, if transparent has not caused the RR background the navigation map a part to cover by RR, but like may RR besides pressed key background 透明化 which needs to use, then may cause navigation map as far as possible seeing. After I use GIF picture establishment 透明化 to use on RR, picture transparent divided into has been red but is not transparent; I use the PNG form picture not to be able normally to demonstrate. 3rd, how can broadcast the page such automatic hideaway way in the navigation page use like video frequency? You looked RR the video frequency broadcasts the page the control section, automatic had not hidden after the operation, how (for example navigation) the page uses this in other "automatically to hide" the function?
          CarPuter Progress:

Comment

Originally posted by jonessc View Post
            Ok heres the translation, if it makes any sense

These days toss about Road Runner. Now has the following several questions to need the master to advise: 1st, the simulation simultaneously presses down the keyboard many pressed keys. The known some independent keyboard pressed key simulation parameter (for example presently wants to click on the establishment the button to be similar to the keyboard entry "k" the pressed key, then this button value is "SENDKEY;" K}"). Asked how many pressed keys its value wants to simulate simultaneously presses down is how many? If simulates simultaneously presses down the pressed key "Ctrl" + "c", first explained: Cannot be "SENDKEY;" Ctrl; C} "or" S ENDKEY;" Ctrl} "; "SENDKEY;" C} ", because I already have tested. But let alone my question quite special Kazak, like must use RR to control software and so on OZI GPS starts or stops needing to combine the pressed key. 2nd, 透明化. Is I wants to let RR the background be transparent. Because like passes and so on navigation software with the city border, if transparent has not caused the RR background the navigation map a part to cover by RR, but like may RR besides pressed key background 透明化 which needs to use, then may cause navigation map as far as possible seeing. After I use GIF picture establishment 透明化 to use on RR, picture transparent divided into has been red but is not transparent; I use the PNG form picture not to be able normally to demonstrate. 3rd, how can broadcast the page such automatic hideaway way in the navigation page use like video frequency? You looked RR the video frequency broadcasts the page the control section, automatic had not hidden after the operation, how (for example navigation) the page uses this in other "automatically to hide" the function?
            I think the original made more sense than that....

Rafster
            Post # 3000

Comment

感谢“jonessc”的精彩翻译,我的英文不行,但是相信您的翻译应该不错。望高手出来解答 。谢谢

Comment

Originally posted by cgjt View Post
                感谢“jonessc”的精彩翻译,我的英文不行,但是相信您的翻译应该不错。望高手出来解答 。谢谢
                Could you possibly write in English?

Rafster
                Post # 3000

Comment

Originally posted by cgjt View Post
                  Thanks "jonessc" excellent translation, the English No, but you believe that the translation should be good. Look out experts to answer. Thank you

Well unless we get a native chinese speaker who also speaks good English, he may not get an answer, as Google still has a long way to go, especially with technical stuff.

Comment

problem is chinese have 2 different languages, if someone wants to answer it il try and translaate it back
                    CarPuter Progress:

Comment

Ich glaube ich kann ihm auch nicht helfen. Ich spreche nur deutsch, english und spanisch. All the rest is GREEK to me.

Comment

Are we going with all the languages all of the world? тогда я говорю на русском
                        www.computer-forums.net

Comment

גם בעברית זה לא היה מובן יותר מדי
                          Isuzu Trooper 3.0 Diesel
                          CarPC: IBM X41 Tablet
                          Old CarPC: Mini ITX VIA 1500, 10.4 LCD Touch screen
                          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/imag...5f72dc6c26.jpg
                          My Project Gallery (In hebrew):
                          http://tiny.cc/gph6g

Comment

κινέζικα μου μοιάζουν!
                            couldn't resist