Pioneer GPS antenna connector adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer GPS antenna connector adapter

I bought the Rooftop GPS/Cellular/PCS/WiFi antenna listed here not realizing that the GPS lead had an FME connector on it. I need to connect this antenna to my Pioneer AVIC-D1 head unit. Has anyone seen any type of adapter to do this?

Originally posted by Paul1965 View Post
    I bought the Rooftop GPS/Cellular/PCS/WiFi antenna listed here not realizing that the GPS lead had an FME connector on it. I need to connect this antenna to my Pioneer AVIC-D1 head unit. Has anyone seen any type of adapter to do this?
    Do you have a link to this antenna or a model number?
    CarPC: Mini-MAC Coming Soon!

Comment

The antenna can be found here: http://store.mp3car.com/ProductDetai...ctCode=COM-008

I have been in touch with Hirschmann (the manufacturer) and today ordered an adapter from them. It's going to cost about $20/with shipping. The other options I found were all overseas and while cheap over there, conversion to the U.S. dollar put them all over $50 or more with shipping. I should have the adapter by the end of the month (they get shipments from the parent company in Germany twice a month). This car is parked for the winter so I'm really not in a hurry to get this installed.

Comment

The pigtail cable FME male /female to AVIC pioneer is needed to connect the antenna with your Pioneer AVIC-D1 head unit.

Comment

The pigtail cable

Originally posted by Paul1965 View Post

The pigtail cable FME male/female to AVIC pioneer to connect the antenna with AVIC D1 head unit

Comment

Working...
          X