iguidance 4.0 doesnt save?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iguidance 4.0 doesnt save?

im having problems in setting up my "home" location and other locations as well. it doesnt save them. do you have to do something special to save destinations?

I dont mean to be rude, but have you read the help file that comes with IG4?
    i didnt do anything crazy and i got mine working just fine.
    Car Pc progress meter:
    [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
    My worklog

Comment

i looked it over and couldnt find anything about a troubleshoot if it doesnt save locations. could it be that i bought the demo version then purchased the full version? do i have to save the locations under outlook? is that what im getting? im not sure if im reading it right, but it said that it only works for pocket pcs. i can enter destinations fine, and navi them, but i cant save those locations as home, work, friends place, etc. i click save and it doesnt save them

Comment

ill look into when i get home and give a write up on it.
        Car Pc progress meter:
        [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
        My worklog

Comment

search... blah blah blah… yada yada yada...

lookie here: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/gps/...nce-4-0-a.html
          Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

i knew i found it before, but for some reason i couldnt find that same thread..maybe it was the lack of sleep..thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X