Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie GPS and software

Hey PPl

I wanted to know who are the people here in oz that have gps on their systems, and what software and mapping are you using, as i am hab-ving a fun time trying to get street level mapping for outback the auslig looks like it will be fine but i really really want street level.

Please shed you solutiong ideas...and if you are in oerth we can even meet up and talk

Thanks
    mal
    "Video games dont affect kids. I mean if pac man affected our generation as kids, we'd all run around a darkend room munching pills listening to to repetitive music. -Just a thought" anon

sorry about the spelling I am having one of those days
    "Video games dont affect kids. I mean if pac man affected our generation as kids, we'd all run around a darkend room munching pills listening to to repetitive music. -Just a thought" anon

Comment

hiya there
      cant help with perth but ive got street level maps of melbourne and sydney as well as ubd 5 citys on disk

i dont have gps so havnt used the gps maps but theres a whole set of like 16 cds of maps of australia

nfi where to get them i umm pirated these from a friend

cheers
      pcman
      donate to my team in the ****box rally all proceeds go to the cancer council http://www.everydayhero.com.au/dodgy_mechanics

Comment

ahhh but the question is one you get the gps what software will you use to give you navigation or moving map

as for where it came from I still believe in the blue fairy

Comment

Working...
        X