GPS tracking Alturnitive to Mologogo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPS tracking Alturnitive to Mologogo

I have been playing with Mologogo for about a week maybe two now, and while it's nice and simple, it doesn't update enough for me. Is there any other applications that can read you GPS information and upload it to a web based tracking.

Ideally I would be happy with something that can just send the information to mySQL and allow me to poll that information!
    '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    CarPuter [Under Development]

Mologogo updates as often as once a minute, if you change the prefs on the phone application. Are you looking for something that updates more quickly than that?

You can use Goops if you have a mobile net connection.
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I have my phone app set to up date once a minute, but for what ever reason, it usually updates some where between 3 and 5 mins, while this is fine if I'm not mobile, it's not really as frequent as I would like
      '95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
      CarPuter [Under Development]

Comment

Try Goops, then.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

alternative

Hi, mologogo users can now track into www.transportlines.com by setting the altURL to
          http://transportlines.com/mologogo/data?acct=<acct>&dev=<dev>&

Comment

Working...
          X