Copilot Live 10 replacement DVD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copilot Live 10 replacement DVD

Has anyone ever had the need to get a replacement DVD from Copilot? Mine has a nasty scratch on it and won't finish installing - I'm hoping I don't have to rebuy the whole thing. I would happily pay for a replacement disc to be sent to me.

In a case such as this, I'd have no reservations telling you to search torrent sites. If you bought the program legally, there's nothing illegal about downloading another copy as long as it's the EXACT same thing imo. I feel it's the same as dumping your DVD to an image for archival purposes.
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Looking on some other forums, there has been much success requesting a replacement disc. http://www.alk.com/alk/contact_us.asp?contact=salesinfo

(A quick search on some torrent sites turned up nothing.)
      Tidder

Try RevFE

Comment

Thanks for the info - I'm on hold with ALK right now. I do have a legal copy of the program, and I hear ya on just downloading a copy of the same thing. Still, I'd prefer to know I'm getting a legit copy from the manufacturer if at all possible.

I'll post my results when I'm off the phone...

Comment

So I heard back from a support request I sent via their web site. They don't have v10 replacement discs now because v11 is out. Normally, the replacement disc costs $30. I ended up ordering the upgrade to v11 for $69. Not bad.

Comment

Ahh, that's not bad at all. Glad to hear you got it resolved.
            Tidder

Try RevFE

Comment

Working...
            X