Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opel DVD90 maps mixed with BMW and some other POIs. I need some help , please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opel DVD90 maps mixed with BMW and some other POIs. I need some help , please.

Hello everyone.

I'm new in posting here and I come from Greece.

I have an Opel Astra H with the DVD90 car navi system and , as many of you may know , besides the Opel specific DVDs I can also use the BMW High DVD.

I acquired both the latest ( 2009 ) DVDs. The one for BMW and the one for Opel cars.

The BMW DVD contained maps for more areas in my country. It also covers many islands and areas that are not tourist attractions. On the other hand Opel map DVD contains less maps and provides less coverage. I copied the maps from the BMW map DVD and I created a hybrid DVD for my car that contains the Opel specific POIs ( BMW DVD had POIs for BMW , Mini Cooper and Rolls Royce ).
    On BMW DVD there are also some folders named FAC_002 , FAC_003 , FAC_004,FAC_005 , an images folder under the TPD directory.

I have the following question or request for help. I would like to use the extra content contained in the BMW DVD but without loosing the Opel specific POIs. I would also like to use some Euro Road Cameras POIs from another older DVD the I got hold on integrated in my Opel DVD.

I would also like , if it is possible to change some icons in the DVD and in general change the skin in it. A 3d one would be fine.

Can someone help ?

Thanks in advance

George.
Working...
X