Sat Nav on a None Sat Nav DVD Unit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat Nav on a None Sat Nav DVD Unit

hi.. first off.. im looking at buying a double din DVD unit.. as far as i know it comes with everything like usb ports, Tv tuner , SD slots, bluetooth, etc etc... but it doesnt seem to come with Sat Nav... (or even mention it in any way )

now at the moment i dont have the make and model of this unit but hopefully will do soon...

my question is can i somehow get Sat Nav to work on this unit although it never came with it ...

any help with info or links etc would be a big help..

Many thanx

Without knowing anything about it, nobody can say.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

i think i have seen external gps units that use the composite inputs, but can't remember where, or how much. though i doubt it would be any cheaper then a full featured nav unit, or car computer with nav...

if you want nav, save yourself the trouble and just pay the extra money for a unit with nav.
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided

Comment

hey... i decided not to get the other unit because of the sat nav thing... now what do you guys think of this...

i know its not the best make out there but id like ur opinions please... the guy is asking 180 for it... Think its worth it ???

a eonon e1012 double din 7inch touch screen headunit comes with all boxes plus remote and manuals plus extras (2, 7 inch rear monitiors with mounting brackets for the head rests and also 2 mounting brackets for any were else and also 2 remotes 1 for each screen ) (1 parking camera ) sad to see it go but sold my vectra and bought a c5 with a single din not a double unit has bluetooth and mic, sd card slot, usb slot, tv out put arieal is missing but can use any areial has the option to add a sat nav to it just never bought it , unit is wired up to permant live due to the wiring loom in the vectra so needed to be done this way one fault and i wouldnt call it a fault is when i put in the dash i ut the bluetooth mic but has been reattached and works fine so not really a fault just like to be honest only 5 months old cost over 500 when bought

Comment

Does the coffee pot come with it?
          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
          X