• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hehe stumbled across this....

gotta love gps screen shots of 100+ mph
    Attached Files
    Alex
    90 300zx twinturbo conversion
    Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

LOL, that is hilarious. Wish I would have thought of that when I had the Audi TT. Only hit the top a couple times on the way to Vegas but with I had the proof of 147. Guess I have to start photoshopping it.

Comment

I'm Calling the Police.....
      America...
      just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable.

Hunter s. Thompson

Comment

nice... and out of curiosity what version of sa is that? Im still running five and am thinking of an upgrade after my jaunt thorugh the woods on a dirt path last weekend

-Dustin

Comment

Mine has an interesting issue with high speeds. The speed readout climbs to 125 nearly as fast as the car does. Then the readout quits climbing even though my speedometer continues to climb. Any Ideas? It's not a big issue but just strange.
          2002 Golf TDI With Phatbox . Blue 87 Supra Needs to go, Grey 89 Targa with stock Radio.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinR
            nice... and out of curiosity what version of sa is that? Im still running five and am thinking of an upgrade after my jaunt thorugh the woods on a dirt path last weekend

-Dustin
            2003 well worth it....

good call c4m...
            Alex
            90 300zx twinturbo conversion
            Epia C3, 512 ram, syntax mobo, 80 gig WD, Mediacar, GPS w/Routis, all behind drivers seat, 7in Lcd Lilliput VGA with Touch, wireless adapter for stumbling, Consult ODB1 adapter and data scanner.

Comment

Software piracy is illegal.

Don't jeopardize the forums by talking about or promoting it here.
              http://carpc.riposte.net
              I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

Supporting a company that puts out a GREAT product for a reasonable price has never been a question in my mind. I love SA have gotten allot of use out of it and would buy it again in a minute.

Seems i may have to as my SA5 runtime no longer has NY, CT, or ME after years of abuse

-Dustin

Comment

The thing that scares me about that screencap is not that you were going over 100 mph... It's that you took a screen capture while GOING over 100 mph.... heh.
                  1999 Plymouth Voyager (That's right, big-pimpin' in a minivan.)
                  PC built into console
                  worklog with pics: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46359

Some of my music: http://www.myspace.com/markquestion

Comment

screen capture during high speed is not that hard. "Prt Scr Sys Rq" key above the "Insert" key captures the screen. Hit that once at the desired speed then stop the car and paste it on MS Paint and DONE. Maybe the person has a passanger to do the work. What's hard is going that fast and try to take a picture of your dash with a digital camera at night.
                    NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
                    If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

hehe here's mine:

that's during my trip from San Luis Obispo, CA going back to Los Angeles, and no I didn't capture that while driving at that speed I used the GPS log feature and captured it after I arrived home. I could've gone faster but there's traffic coming up ahead so I slowed down
                      2006 Nissan 350Z 6MT
                      M10000; 120GB 7200RPM HDD
                      512 DDR; 7" Touchscreen LCD; CoPilot

Comment

jspeeder9 it looks like you were swerving all over the road!!! Gonna blame that on GPS inaccuracy?
                        aka Kumaneko
                        "Don't make me moderate your ***!"
                        Maxima of Doom - project thread - photo gallery
                        mp3car system is currently FUBAR and finances do not allow for a correction of that situation
                        Real computer hackers use a rotary cutting tool on their motherboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprapc
                          Mine has an interesting issue with high speeds. The speed readout climbs to 125 nearly as fast as the car does. Then the readout quits climbing even though my speedometer continues to climb. Any Ideas? It's not a big issue but just strange.
                          Could it be due to changing satalites? or a limitation built in to reduce the GPS company's liability for measuring high speeds?
                          TruckinMP3
                          D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Originally posted by ShinkunoNamida
                            jspeeder9 it looks like you were swerving all over the road!!! Gonna blame that on GPS inaccuracy?
                            I blame it on map inaccuracy
                            2006 Nissan 350Z 6MT
                            M10000; 120GB 7200RPM HDD
                            512 DDR; 7" Touchscreen LCD; CoPilot

Comment

everytime i see a screen capture of newer versions it makes me just want to get off my butt and get one. Too bad any expense at the moment further prevents me from going vga

-Dustin

Comment

Working...
                              X