Poor GPS signal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor GPS signal

So i know that computer hardware can cause interface. The funny part of this is that i have a iphone in the car and it gets perfect gps reception. But the car computer gets crap. They are all have view of the sky via window. I have tried these 2 gps recievers BU-353 and Iblue gm-2
    Thoughts on this? It driving me nuts. If i put the reciver on the out side of the car we get good signal.

Stupid question, but do you have any window tint?

My BU-353 used to be mounted in my hollowed-out 3rd brake light, but my rear windshield was tinted. Needless to say, it got TERRIBLE reception. I now have my GPS receiver coming out of my dashboard, right next to the driver's side A pillar. Since I moved it, my signal has been nothing short of perfect.
    2003 Mazda 6i Sedan - White
    CarPC in the making!

Comment

Originally posted by angel120 View Post
      Stupid question, but do you have any window tint?

My BU-353 used to be mounted in my hollowed-out 3rd brake light, but my rear windshield was tinted. Needless to say, it got TERRIBLE reception. I now have my GPS receiver coming out of my dashboard, right next to the driver's side A pillar. Since I moved it, my signal has been nothing short of perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X