Rand Mcnally Reciever Acting as mouse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rand Mcnally Reciever Acting as mouse

Ive installed the Rand Mcnally GPS Reciever to use with copilot. Ive also got the ATI Remote to act as my remote/mouse. But for some reason i think my GPS reciever is acting as a mouse and kinda moving my cursor for me.

Once i unplugged the gps reciever it worked fine but before that my remote kinda was being pulled to the bottom or then all of a sudden to the top.

Anyone else dealt with this and have a solution.

Thanks!
    Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
    Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Go into the system properties and the GPS unit will show as a serial mouse. Right click and disable it. Problem solved.
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

If i disable the serial mouse will that kill the power to the unit?
      Hardware: M10000 / 2.5" 700meg Solid State Drive / 30 gig 7200 rpm HD / DigitalWW 7" LCD / USB Touscreen / X10 Lola Remote / Serial GPS
      Current Project: Turning Nissan Steering Wheel Remote into Joystick to control Frodoplayer

Comment

Originally posted by leenas
        you can always enable it again so i wouldnt worry to much trial and error

Comment

Originally posted by leenas
          Nope......
          Aura MR62 (F and R)
          My Current MP3s
          IamDefiler.com

Comment

=) honestly you could have searched.
            Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Working...
            X