Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-Pilot Live 7

Hi Folks,
    I am looking at buying the CoPilot Live 7 software and have read that you need only an NMEA compliant receiver not the proprietary serial/ps2 receiver for older verisons. Is this true? Can I use Live 7 with a USB NMEA compliant receiver?
    Peter
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Travroute just sent me copilot live 7 yeserday for free because I had bought copilot 2003 just 3 months ago. Anyways I just tried it with two of my receivers, copilot and holux and it worked fine with both.
    '99 F-350 Crew 7.3L~'02 F-350 Crew 7.3L~ '04 Dakota SLT+ 4.7L
    MII12000opus120~MII12000opus120~MII10000opus150
    NA~Senao dual 7.4 ant~Orinoco Gold
    Pioneer~Pioneer~PG Octane-R R5.1MT
    Xenarc, Rikaline6010, Garmin OEM16 HVS, CoPilot10

Comment

Awesome, thanks! I just scored CoPilot Live 7 software only for 110.00 shipped.

Originally posted by bridqer
      Travroute just sent me copilot live 7 yeserday for free because I had bought copilot 2003 just 3 months ago. Anyways I just tried it with two of my receivers, copilot and holux and it worked fine with both.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

where, do they have more?
        EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by chut
          Awesome, thanks! I just scored CoPilot Live 7 software only for 110.00 shipped.
          Wow! Where did you find it for that price?
          Sometimes, always, never ....

Comment

[On eBay, the guy was selling two copies of the software only. I already paid but didn't hear back from him yet.....lets see how long it takes to get it.

QUOTE=Harry5150]Wow! Where did you find it for that price?[/QUOTE]

Comment

How much would they charge to upgrade from version 2001? Anybody know?

Comment

chut,

let us knkow what you think about how routis2004 compares to copilot live

Comment

Sure thing, funny thing is I bought the Routis two weeks ago and still have not received it. I bought the copilot on Tuesday last week and got it on wednesday.

Originally posted by cyjad
                  chut,

Comment

Uh, well the post office lost my package containing the Routis so I guess I can't review it for ya!

They say that it was scanned into the facility that handles the mail for my neighborhood but it disapeared into thin air right after that...so sorry. Well, I hope the guy who I bought it from insured it or Im gonna be out 65.00. Dang!

Originally posted by cyjad
                    chut,

Comment

packages just don't dissapear... who gave you that info? i hope it was the post office or i smell a scam.

Comment

yea, it was the post office, then when i got home from work, I got an email that said it was delivered today at my office building. I'll check when
                        I get in tomorow.

Originally posted by ucidave
                        packages just don't dissapear... who gave you that info? i hope it was the post office or i smell a scam.

Comment

It's been delivered I'm going to do a alot of final work on the car this weekend, maybe even finish up the installation....I'll let you folks know if I get a chanceto install and compare the two.

Comment

You all seem to be having no problems with the usb gps receiver. I am using co pilot live 7 and very often i get a no gps signal please check connection. I always need to unplug the usb and reconnect it to get it working. This is extremely annoying! Could anyone possibly help me sort this out please?

Comment

It's got to be the serial driver. Have you found that the device is installed when you that error?

Originally posted by M^ck^y
                              You all seem to be having no problems with the usb gps receiver. I am using co pilot live 7 and very often i get a no gps signal please check connection. I always need to unplug the usb and reconnect it to get it working. This is extremely annoying! Could anyone possibly help me sort this out please?

Comment

Working...
                              X