Deluo routis 2004 Screen Shots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluo routis 2004 Screen Shots

Im thinking about getting routis 2004, but the website only has screenshots of the 3d view on the pocket pc version. I was wondering if somebody had some nice screens of the interface, and the 3d view.

Thanks

I would be very interested in that as well.

Comment

As I understand it, Routis is essentially the same program as iGuidance. I have posted my iGuidance screen shots HERE

Enjoy..
      MikeH

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH
        As I understand it, Routis is essentially the same program as iGuidance.
        I have Routis 2004, and they are the same. The only thing missing is a good screen shot of the guidance screen. You can see it in the background on the Misc screen. of MikeH's screen shots.

I like Routis 2004, I highly recommend it.

Comment

The only thing missing is a good screen shot of the guidance screen
          Thanks for spotting to omission! I've now added this screen shot.

iGuidance is a very good GPS application. Voice prompts are well-timed, and "courteous" (ie, they lower the volume of my mp3 player application when they prompt), and re-routing is automatic, fast, and accurate. They offer a 30 day free trial when you purchase the Trip-Nav GPS receiver (also a very nice product).
          MikeH

Comment

what version of iguidance are you using, I have 1.00.185US but I dont have the option for 3d view.

Comment

NightHunter,

I'm using 1.1.0....you MUST get an upgrade..... 3D is very cool.
              MikeH

Comment

Working...
              X