Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, please help - Destinator =>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi, please help - Destinator =>

    Hi,

    I'd like to ask you to help me getting the destinator 3 program,
    or the serial of Destinator 3.0.06 .....


    another question - where can I download France map, and also Israel map ?


    you can mail me to [email protected],


    Thanks,
    Avner Richard
    צילום מוצרים, צילום תכשיטים וצילום תדמית

  • #2
    Originally posted by Avner
    Hi,

    I'd like to ask you to help me getting the destinator 3 program,
    or the serial of Destinator 3.0.06 .....


    another question - where can I download France map, and also Israel map ?


    you can mail me to [email protected],


    Thanks,
    Avner Richard

    try paying for it
    and you can get the maps from there web page

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Demonmaker
      try paying for it
      and you can get the maps from there web page
      Pay ? how much ? 249 EUR ??? - Nooo....

      where is 'there' ?
      צילום מוצרים, צילום תכשיטים וצילום תדמית

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Avner
        Pay ? how much ? 249 EUR ??? - Nooo....

        where is 'there' ?

        "we" dont condone "unlicenced "copys"" try E-bay for a cheeper 2nd hand version

        as for the web page. its easy to find, just do a google search on the name

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Demonmaker
          "we" dont condone "unlicenced "copys"" try E-bay for a cheeper 2nd hand version

          as for the web page. its easy to find, just do a google search on the name
          OK,
          I have the sdk verdion, but I need France and Israel maps, and I dont dind them...

          Thanks
          צילום מוצרים, צילום תכשיטים וצילום תדמית

          Comment


          • #6
            You can get the maps from any other version of destinator (such as the version 3 you wanted the serial for) or check out eMule or BitTorrent.

            If you are 14, what do you need a carputer for? you cant drive at 14 in israel can you?

            Comment

            Working...
            X