Routis Mouse Problem....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Routis Mouse Problem....

Before you say I should have used the search form I did, and I INSTALLED the registry patch from www.deluo.com and I frequently still get the jumping mouse problem. I am using windows XP, Lilliput Touchscreen, Epia M 1000 motherboard. What would cause this now? My computer is normal when I disconnect the USB GPS unit. I have the USB GPS deluo unit.

Thanks.

Originally posted by drmaximus
    Before you say I should have used the search form I did, and I INSTALLED the registry patch from www.deluo.com and I frequently still get the jumping mouse problem. I am using windows XP, Lilliput Touchscreen, Epia M 1000 motherboard. What would cause this now? My computer is normal when I disconnect the USB GPS unit. I have the USB GPS deluo unit.

Thanks.
    I had the same problem and it was very frustrating. I found out that the in my case the fix from deluo wasn't updating the registry. After I manualy chnaged the registry to:
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\sermouse]
    "Start"=dword:00000004

the problem went away.

Comment

You can also edit the BOOT.INI and add /NOSERIALMOUSE to the boot line, not sure if this would affect your touchscreen though, you can specify which ports to disable serial mouse support for as well, just search on NOSERIALMOUSE.

Comment

Originally posted by dhanya
        I had the same problem and it was very frustrating. I found out that the in my case the fix from deluo wasn't updating the registry. After I manualy chnaged the registry to:
        [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Servic es\sermouse]
        "Start"=dword:00000004

the problem went away.
        thank you, that works quite well, the patch that deluo offers doesnt work, must be done manually, thanks for the help, fixed this frustrating byonch

Comment

I looked at my registry and my dword value is '3'. What does changing it to '4' do?
          Aopen i855GMEm-LFS with Dothan 1.8ghz
          512mb DDR333
          Windows XPpro SP2

Comment

Working...
          X