Herzt Neverlost Gps And Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herzt Neverlost Gps And Sex

okay this thread has nothing to do with sex, but now that i got your attention.

last year, i rented a herzt rental car, and it has the herzt neverlost gps device mount by the dash. i remember the gps device has the "auto-complete" feature for text entry. i thought that was great. example, when i enter the street name "Curtner" in san jose, as soon as i type in the first few letters like "Curtn," it searches all the possible matches and show curtner for me to select.

i'm curious if any other software that has this feature. i'm particularly interest in routis and destinator3. i think this feature/text auto-complete is a must for any gps software for use in car.

im using streets and trips 2004, and delorme street atla 2003, and it doesnt worth 10 dollar.

sorry for the misleading title and thanks for your comments.

dammit! I fall for the "sex" part every time!

Comment

your an evil evil man yourbigfun.
      It aint no family car.

SEE MK2 At : -
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22810

Comment

Well, anything that has to do with sex will probably be regarded as spam and be deleted. Anyway it would be a good idea to have auto complete but I doubt any current GPS software has that.
        NEW complete and updated My project with 100+ pics on 7-4-03
        If you have a Shuttle FV24 motherboard in perfect working condition for sale, please PM me.

Comment

Actually I know what software you're talking about. I have a GPS card for my iPAQ and the software is called NavMAN. It has the autocomplete feature, which I agree, is pretty effin sweet. Check 'em out here.
          2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

and yeah, the sex part hooked me too.
            2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

hertz says that their neverlost gps device powered by the Magellan GPS system.

according to hertz.com site:

NeverLost is completely user-friendly. Controls and menu are simple and clearly intuitive, with bold icons leading the way through your unit's features. Enter your destination with QuickSpelltm, the streamlined feature that lets you select any city or street with just a few touches of the keypad. Because NeverLost is so easy to operate, it's your smart resourceful traveling
              companion from the very first time you use it. You're free to devote your attention to the matters that are most important to you - your business appointments, or the pleasures of sightseeing.

the special feature is QuickSpell?

someone comment please. you guys are expert here

Comment

The sex part didnt hook me at all...theres no word "free" in front of it :P

Comment

hey, where are the picture, i wanna see bewbies,

anyway, i have iguidance, and it does that, if i punch in "mo", for city it picks up as moberly, same for the street also,

Comment

Originally posted by faiz_23
                    hey, where are the picture, i wanna see bewbies,

anyway, i have iguidance, and it does that, if i punch in "mo", for city it picks up as moberly, same for the street also,

marlin: "thank you, thank you, thank you"

Comment

Working...
                    X