CoPilot 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoPilot 2003

Someone at work wants to sell me his whole gps package cause he just bought an MDX with built unit. I'm just looking to buy then copilot 2003 software bundle. I have the USB Earthmate, will Copilot 2003 work with my receiver? He still has the registration number, my question is does Copilot 2003 require activation?

I dont know about the earthmate receiver but CP2003 just needs a serial # to install.
    Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

Copilot Live/7.0 is the only one that works with the Earthmat reciever.

John
      JohnRam

Comment

Good GPS reciever.

What is the the best USB GPS receiver that seems to work across multiple platforms.

Comment

Originally posted by johnram
          Copilot Live/7.0 is the only one that works with the Earthmat reciever.

John

Ahh man, that sucks doesn't work with the Earthmate. Thanks, I'm glad I didn't buy it yet. Guess I just have to start saving for CoPilot 7.

Comment

DAMN IT!!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT my BR-305 GPS receiver will work with copilot 2003...i mean I plugged it in today, I have the program working perfectly for the first 5 minutes and then the voice tells me that the program works only wiht copilot receiver. Is there a way to bypass this? what can I do!? here is my gps receiver http://www.mobilelinktech.com/corp/br305.html
            DICE Los Angeles
            ]

Comment

bump..please anyone
              DICE Los Angeles
              ]

Comment

This will make it work!

Apply the updates here:

Updates

Then apply the fix.

Fix

I have the tripnav tn-200 and a garmin geko 201. Both of these work fine with the above fixes. Also works with the eartmate. This has been posted before under "copilot 03 and bu-303 patch"

Let me know how it works for you.

Lucho
                Epia M1000, two 80 GB Hard Drives, Lilliput 7" TS, 512 MB DDR, 300 Watt Power Inverter with Relay, Wireless USB Adapter. Routis 2004, Copilot 2003, Rayming TN-200 USB GPS in a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

I Love You!
                  DICE Los Angeles
                  ]

Comment

I am so happy I almost cried! thank you mp3car.com and everyone here
                    DICE Los Angeles
                    ]

Comment

Got it working?

What are your results?

Luis
                      Epia M1000, two 80 GB Hard Drives, Lilliput 7" TS, 512 MB DDR, 300 Watt Power Inverter with Relay, Wireless USB Adapter. Routis 2004, Copilot 2003, Rayming TN-200 USB GPS in a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

Anyone have any luck with this and the mouse that comes with the iGuidance package.

Royaltek GPS Mouse
                        [------X---] 70% done, though that number goes up and down all the time

Comment

Working...
                        X