Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which GPS?

Which GPS do you guys recommend using?

Receiver or Software?? Voice or no voice? There are many threads in here with only a million opinons to whittle thru.
    Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

alot of choices bro, here are a few names to look at
      copilot
      street atlas
      destinator
      streets and trips
      routis
      Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

It took me a while to decide on a software GPS. In the end I went with Routis for the price and because it was the only one that showed up on ebay regularly.

I would strongly discourage streets and trips and street atlas.

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by Alric
          It took me a while to decide on a software GPS. In the end I went with Routis for the price and because it was the only one that showed up on ebay regularly.

I would strongly discourage streets and trips and street atlas.

Cheers,

If you are interested in Routis, there is an update coming out in a few weeks time, so if you can hold off, go that route. But they have been saying that if you have Routis 2004, then there will be an upgrade. Of course, I read that in here.

I have Routis and I'm pleased with it. I wasn't very happy with Rand McNally StreetFinder. Seemed to cumbersome, especially for use in a vehicle. Plus it didn't even have my home address in it's database of streets and roads.
          Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Working...
          X