copilot 03 and bu-303

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copilot 03 and bu-303

Got a patch to make the ebay bu-303 usb receiver to work with copilot 2003.
    It may work with other receivers also.

I haven't really test it on the road yet.
    So please post your results here.

(Use it at your own risk !!! I am not responsible for any damages!!! )
    Attached Files

wow

This is cool. Cant wait to test this

Comment

It got my earthmate to work. Awesome!
      Epia M9000, Opus150w,
      512mb, 120hd, Lilliput TS 7in, GPS mouse, IRMan/Pioneer Steering Remote,
      RF keyboard/trackball

Comment

What probelm were you having with the BU-303?? Any symptoms?
        Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Originally posted by ziguan
          Got a patch to make the ebay bu-303 usb receiver to work with copilot 2003.
          It may work with other receivers also.

I haven't really test it on the road yet.
          So please post your results here.

(Use it at your own risk !!! I am not responsible for any damages!!! )
          If this works I will be soooooo happy. That or I get Copilot Live....
          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

hey did anyone get this to work. it is not working for me just says something about not rite version or already patched but it dosnt work.
            Starting an install in a 02 s4 when I get time, which will probably about the time i am looking to sell the car. Got to love it

Comment

apply all the updates from ther website?
              2011 Nissan Frontier SL
              AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
              OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

In order for this patch to work you must download the latest update for CoPilot2003 from alk.com or for you lazy bastards

http://www.alk.com/_exe/CP2003Patch.exe

works for my DConnex USB receiver!
                1.6GHz HP e-PC, 768MB RAM, 120GB WD HDD, Slim DVD-ROM, Onboard sound & video, 7" Lilliput, USB GPS Mouse, Audiovox FM Modulator, Vector 400 Watt Power Inverter, Windows XP Pro SP2, iGuidance 2, 15" Samsung LCD for the rear *Carputer not installed*

Comment

Thanks for the info donít know what I would do without all u guys on here
                  Starting an install in a 02 s4 when I get time, which will probably about the time i am looking to sell the car. Got to love it

Comment

Originally posted by vipergda
                    Thanks for the info donít know what I would do without all u guys on here
                    Somthing else.
                    2011 Nissan Frontier SL
                    AMD X3 2.2 | M4-ATX | 16Gb SSD | 2GB DDR3-1333 | MSI GF615M-P33 MB
                    OBDPROS USB | BU-303 GPS l LILLIPUT TS | Car2PC adapter | XM Direct | USB Dual band N with custom mag-mount antenna.

Comment

yes, you have to first apply the lastest update from alk.com.

i thought something like this would help some people here.
                      but so far it only worked for one person?
                      let me know why it didn't work for you so it can be improved.

Comment

Rayman TN-200

Works more than 10 minutes so far with the rayman tn-200 usb receiver! Just finished using routis from NW FL to orlando. Worked great except POIs suck really bad and the fact that you need almost an exact address to navigate. With copilot I can say look for a walmart and navigate to it, no problem. With Routis, I had to keep on using the florida mall for a POI to be able to get back to my sisters house. I just bought the damn thing too. Going to try copilot if it works out, investing in Copilot Live.

Luis
                        Epia M1000, two 80 GB Hard Drives, Lilliput 7" TS, 512 MB DDR, 300 Watt Power Inverter with Relay, Wireless USB Adapter. Routis 2004, Copilot 2003, Rayming TN-200 USB GPS in a 1999 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!!!!! Thank you so much, desparately needed

Now if I could just get my receiver to say I'm on the street and not next to it, my life will be complete.

Comment

Working...
                          X