Copilot Laptop 7 and Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copilot Laptop 7 and Canada

I been playing with Copilot for about a day now and it the works OK for planning trip with the US, but if I try to plan a trip from Queens, NY to Toronto, Canada, i have trouble finding address in Copilot. It doesn't look like the Canada maps are as detailed as the US maps. Is there anyone on this forum that's have better luck with copilot in Canada, please tell me know what I'm doing wrong?

There is an addon package for Canada maps for copilot 7.. Costs about $40-$50.
    ----------------------
    VIA Epia II
    256MB 266DDR Ram
    90GB Wester Digital
    Bluetooth/Deluo GPS
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen
    ----------------------
    Mazda 6 Carputter > Click Me!

Comment

Can someone tell me how detailed the Canadian maps in Routis 2004 are? I'm thinking of getting a PDA soon and Routis works with both Pocket PCs and laptop. With Copilot I would have to purchase the Pocket PC version. How does Copilot 7 compare versus Routis 2004?

Comment

I live in Niagara Falls Ontario area... and travel to Toronto almost daily... Streets and Trips 2004 is extremely good on detailed maps... but I'm also looking at Routis for the voice Nav.... let me know what you find for Canada maps with Routis... I've heard they aren't bad... but.... that's all talk...
        65 Mustang (Black on Black), 289 V8 Done up...
        Purple Neon (Chassis and Engine)
        Lilliput 7" Touch Screen, P3 Laptop (DVD, MP3, GPS)
        Pioneer Audio (Two 6x9's, Two 5 1/4's, Two 3 1/2's and a 10" Sub)