iGuidance 2.0 in canada?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iGuidance 2.0 in canada?

Do any of the Canadians on here use iGuidance 2.0 as their gps software? I'm thinking of buying it but am wondering about the detail of the roads, especially in western Canada.

Works great.

Comment

So you have travelled up into BC from Washington then and it worked great? Or do you now live in BC?

Comment

From WA to BC, into AB, into MT, and back again.. no issues.

Comment

great thanks! i pmed you as well.

Comment

I live in BC and i have been using Routis and it seems to work well as well.
            OrangeWhip? OrangeWhip? 3 OrangeWhips!!
            www.whipflash.com
            Finally a new Avatar!

Comment

I use it in Ottawa ON on my pocket PC and works like a charm

Laz
              01001101010100000011001101000011011000010111001000 1000000101001001101111011000110110101101110011

Comment

Ok cool. I think this is the best price I can find in western Canada. I just need to round up some money and then I'll grap a copy of it.

Comment

Thats a damn good price.

Comment

I had some issues travelling to the more rural areas of BC (using Routis, but I don't believe there are any map updates for Canada in the new iGuidance 2.0 so it should be the same). It has great maps for the major cities and for the major highways etc, but there aren't any for the smaller towns. I used MapPoint for my most recent trip just cuz it has better maps of the less populated areas but the program sux in terms of navigational use

You should definately get the new iGuidance cuz it's a great navigation program but if you plan to travel to smaller areas you should get something else as backup (Streets and Trips is cheap and has the same maps as mappoint).

Comment

Working...
                    X