Street Atlas 2003

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Atlas 2003

I installed Street Atlas 2003 and his data CD, but when I start the program he ask me if to start without the data. I try to browse and point to the data directory but no luck. any idea?

Did you copy his data from the CD into your hard disk? He doesn't need an ISO file, does he?
    My Install Thread
    digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
    How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

I don't understand who is he? When I used street atlas 03 I just did both cds and it started up fine.
      Mine needs to be updated.

Comment

I have 2004 and needed to make a registry change to tell it to look on C rather than D for data:

http://www.delorme.com/support/stree...=&P=55114&C=28
        Budman
        Xenarc PC, dual 7" touchscreens, 512mb, 20g, dvd, Earthmate GPS, Keyspan remote control, voice control for media, 8-in-1 card reader, Bluetooth Razr, 54mbps 802.11g wireless.
        Honda Element Carputer

Comment

No Luck

I run it on Win95 without CD-Rom (I use Virtual CD-ROM). The GPS work great but I cann`t see the map, **** :-)

Comment

Originally posted by omer72
            I run it on Win95 without CD-Rom (I use Virtual CD-ROM). The GPS work great but I cann`t see the map, **** :-)

I'm almost certain that you don't need to make a virtual CD drive. Just copy the data CD into a hard disk directory.
            My Install Thread
            digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
            How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Street Atlas 2003 comes with a utility to allow you to copy the data drive to the hard drive. Instructions to run it are either in the help system, or Delormes website.

Ted

Comment

I installed the data disk

but still no luck. Maybe there is a way to load the maps after the program start?

Comment

the instructions are in the net tab
                  click on the net tab > scroll down and follow the instructions

or just copy the cd data disk to a drectory that you name SA2003
                  when you start program choose- to run from that directory
                  i have been doing this since ver 5.0

Comment

Its easy..

Hey the way to not use the cd to view the maps in Street Atlas is: Put in the cd (the one you use to view maps, not the install one) and then run the setup.exe on it. It will automatically install itself onto the hard drive and you are free to use the software without the 2nd cd!! Enjoy!

Comment

Another recommendation is to make a copy of the data disk, and just leave it in your CD rom drive. I made a copy so I wouldn't screw up my original, and just leave it in the drive.

I know it's a ghetto way to go about it, but it saves HD space.
                      www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Working...
                      X