Deluo Gps, Dog Crap.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deluo Gps, Dog Crap.....

Despite what you may think this thread is about, you do not. Here is how the story went.

I walk outside to my truck to grab some junk out of it, i had previously removed my carpc for some repairs. so i see my Deluo Gps unit on the dash and i decide to bring it inside. so i grab the unit with my right hand and carry a bunch of other garbage with my left. as im shutting the door, i step back into something squishy, and i pivot. The pivot was very smooth, smoother than a normal pivot on grass. So im already realizing my doom without looking down. Then i check to see the damage, its an immense pile of semi plasma dog mess. at this point, im about to rage on any human being walking their dog by. So i do the slide and smear, along the grass, just completely violating the poor grass sprouts with vile dog juice. as im walking up the stairs to my house, im already leaving behind a track of smelly dog feces, so i decide to take my shoes off, without putting anythign down. Then, suddenly, i drop the gps unit, and im grabbing for the wire as the gps reciever is falling to its doom. im giving it all i got, but i wind up being a couple inches too long, and it hits cold hard cement. not only cracking the unit, but putting it permanently out of service. Now, im typing and looking out my window, for any bastard to walk by my house with a dog. I sincerely hope they let that one go on their way home, to spare them of a nightmare return.

At least it didn't land in the dog crap. I'd rather have a broken GPS than a working one that smells like dog ****.
    ,./(0)3

'04 Canyon 4x4 pickup

[---PC on hold----working on external fiberglass "tool" box---]

Comment

Thanks for the good laugh
      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

semi-plasma dog mess? poor dog, he probably ate something that gave him the runs..
        Mercedes Benz CLK 430

Comment

LMAO... Good post. bump.

Comment

LOFL

Sorry to hear it though

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo
              semi-plasma dog mess? poor dog, he probably ate something that gave him the runs..
              The runs? Heck, if I was crapping plasma, I would be alot more worried about some other things...
              2000 Subaru OBS

Dell P3 @ 900 Mhz
              7" Lilliput TS w/DigitalWW in-dash mount
              80GB External HD

I am Zero Bitrate....

Comment

Are there no laws regarding dog **** over there? Here you're obliged by law to pick up your dog's doo-dah with a hefty fine if you're caught not doing so. Much worse in France though - big dog-lovin' nation with same laws now, but no one gives a **** (no pun intended...) about their dogs crapping all over the pavement
                In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")
                Bunny's first poo
                __ U

Comment

my friend is living in Rome right now, and he says that dog **** is everywhere. Lurking on almost every square foot, is a nice poop landmine waiting to be incorporated into your shoe sole.

Comment

Remember not to take it out on the dog, it's not the dog's fault, it's the fault of the owner.
                    Chrysler 300 - Fabricating
                    http://hallert.net/

Comment

I know this is a little off the subject, but why are there leash laws for dogs but not cats? Around here you have to have your dog on a leash, but your cat is more then welcome to come crap in my flower bed all they want, and they do! My neighbor has about 6 cats, NONE of which live inside. She even feeds them outside and now we have a problem with skunks! It's like a banquet for them.

Comment

Leashes are not designed to stop dogs from crapping on your lawn, they are to control a large carnivore whose disposition is unknown. A dog might misinterpret something someone does as threatening and attack or 'defend' its owner if not on a leash. If a dog is scared by a loud noise and bolts into traffic, it could inadvertently cause a car accident.

Cats... just don't get into this sort of situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairboy
                          Leashes are not designed to stop dogs from crapping on your lawn, they are to control a large carnivore whose disposition is unknown. A dog might misinterpret something someone does as threatening and attack or 'defend' its owner if not on a leash. If a dog is scared by a loud noise and bolts into traffic, it could inadvertently cause a car accident.

Cats... just don't get into this sort of situation.
                          Good point. BUT we also have pooper scooper laws which seem to be mainly pointed towards dog owners. I'm not sure that I would agree with the last part of your statement, I see alot more dead cats along the road then dead dogs.

As Chairboy said, "it's not the dog (pet) it's the owner..."

Comment

That chairboy guy is a real jerk, I wouldn't put any stock in his post.

I think it's a matter of scale. If we were talking about a lion, I think the law would strongly suggest that it be on a leash.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairboy
                              That chairboy guy is a real jerk, I wouldn't put any stock in his post.

I think it's a matter of scale. If we were talking about a lion, I think the law would strongly suggest that it be on a leash.
                              I suppose if my neighbor had lions, poop would be the least of my problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X