Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Europeans ... Have you heard of MyNavigator ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Europeans ... Have you heard of MyNavigator ?

I was following the fake Routis thread and looked at the sellers feedback. The guys one positive feedback was that he won an auction for MyNavigator gps software-another one of the Routis/Iguidance clones. I did a quick web search and it appears that there are Western Eurpean maps for this program. I searched the forums and only had one hit for MyNavigator and thought I'd throw it out there for you guys. The US versions of Routis/Iguidance are pretty popular on the forums and seem to be a good value as far as GPS software. Not sure what pricing is on the Eurpean version by Socket, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Hopefully it'll be of use to someone around here.

Check out review:
    http://www.pocketgps.co.uk/socket-mobile-navigator.php
    '03 Sierra Denali

Very interesting find. I'm surprised nobody has found this sooner, as I've heard many people ask if there is a Routis available for Europe.

I wish I had known about this sooner. I have Routis 2004 for when I'm in the U.S., but would love to have something similar here in Germany.
    Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

Just went to this site:

http://www.socketcom.com/product/gps.asp

And there is a link to show the size of the maps. It lists, both Europe and the U.S.

Unfortunately, it looks like they sell the software WITH their reciever. Not alone.
      Progress Meter:

[|||||!||||'] 95% complete

It's in... it's finally installed!!!! But never finished!

"It works! It works! I've finally invented something that works!" -- Doctor Emmit Brown

Comment

I see what you mean about bundling the software with their blue tooth gps receiver. I'm not that fimilar with pounds or euros, but the package price seemed pretty expensive relative to the $80-$110 U.S. price of Routis & Iguidance. How much does V.A.T. add to the price of something? I'm guessing it varies by country?
        '03 Sierra Denali

Comment

Ignore previous post.
          List of front-ends/usefull apps
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Sweet pic I called him up he does have a bunch of them for sale. Also you can sell them such as he has done by making a fake ebay account by using his contact info

Comment

pfff
              List of front-ends/usefull apps
              XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

Sweet! If they have a PC version I'm sure that it will work with NaviVoice!
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Working...
                X