Speed Camera Alerts for Destinator 3.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speed Camera Alerts for Destinator 3.1

Anyone know how to get Speed Camera Alerts for Destinator 3.1 ??

In the destinator 3.1 thread it is discussed but I can't find any resolution.

Has anyone figured it out yet?

Cheers,

Matt

PS. Anyone who is explaining it to me, just pretend I'm 5 years old. (it just took me two hours to get 3.1 working in MediaCar !!!)

I am wondering about the same
    Project done in: [####################] - 85%
    - Custom center console
    - Custom trunk
    Se my project here

Comment

There are CURRENTLY no places (that I know of) that provide a download in a format suitable for Destinator, the site I was using (POIHandler) have changed their format (but might still be giving us an option for both formats)

If you have the Destinator 3.075 update (63.7mb) installed, then go to the Console, and you will see listed the Hungary maps. Click on them, to "tick" them, then the "Import Favourites" button will become activated.

Click on it.

Choose your CSV file (in the correct format, of course), and enter a folder to output it as (as it will be shown in Destinator).

Then, go to C:\DestinatorApps\Installer\Console\IndepIndep\Fav orites and copy them into C:\DestinatorApps\Destinator\Common\Favorites and enable them via Destinate -> Favorites

To get them to auto-alert you, you MUST save these files as either Auto Alert 1, or Auto Alert 2, these are the ONLY things that will alert you. To enable to alerts, highlight the Auto Alert 1 or Auto Alert 2 folder, and go to Tools -> Edit, and then enable the alerts at whatever distance(s) you require.

I am going to be using each individual speed as a seperate folder, and AIMEE will be able to warn you of each individual speed, and each individual type.

I am in discussions with POIWarner to see if they can replace the existing format (with each category in a seperate file) which they decided to remove yesterday.

For UK Users, here are the seperate sections along with images, which will be shown on the map, but NOT alerted to.

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

Carefull! You know what happened to me when I started betting!
        Laidback

The ultimate CarPC - Wow!

Comment

Bunch of post whores!
          heh heh thats 1 more to my count!
          Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
          www.aimee.cc

Comment

Allright!! Postwhore Party... looks like we have all of the usual suspects
            -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

AtmosUSA.biz, E-Cig Mods
              "A great smoking alternative"

Comment

-
                Laidback

Comment

Originally posted by Laidback
                  -
                  CAN NOBODY HELP THIS GUY WITH HES QUESTION???
                  heh heh and another one to my count!
                  Co Develper of A.I.M.E.E Automotive Intelligent Multimedia Entertainment Engine
                  www.aimee.cc

Comment

< lol >
                    Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                    Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew230
                      Anyone know how to get Speed Camera Alerts for Destinator 3.1 ??

In the destinator 3.1 thread it is discussed but I can't find any resolution.

Has anyone figured it out yet?

Cheers,

Matt

PS. Anyone who is explaining it to me, just pretend I'm 5 years old. (it just took me two hours to get 3.1 working in MediaCar !!!)
                      well? can any one help us?

Comment

well I think this is very clearly described in the genaral destinator 3 thread. I could''t write it down crearer than has been done already.
                        MII 6000; 256 MB; lilliput touchscreen; 40GB; bluetooth SE 68i; software still experimenting switched from mediacar to frodopayer, phonecontrol, destinator 3 (NM), and others.
                        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31991

Comment

maby write a step by step guide?
                          Project done in: [####################] - 85%
                          - Custom center console
                          - Custom trunk
                          Se my project here

Comment

Originally posted by aguila
                            well I think this is very clearly described in the genaral destinator 3 thread. I could''t write it down crearer than has been done already.
                            Originally posted by Goose
                            maby write a step by step guide?

Maby make it crearer!
                            Laidback

Comment

Working...
                            X