Destinator 3 upgrade worth the time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destinator 3 upgrade worth the time?

I see on the Destinator website there is an update available. It adds faster refresh of maps etc. Is there even worth bothering with if you are using the ninjamonkey front end or are there actual map updates in addition to this? Main reason I ask is I got my copy of destinator from my dad who used it with a PDA for a short time and he would have to look for the activation key which is looks like the website requires.

So basically has anyone downloaded this and if so is it a map update or can I just skip over it since I am not using it on a PDA?

Originally posted by SWC
    I see on the Destinator website there is an update available. It adds faster refresh of maps etc. Is there even worth bothering with if you are using the ninjamonkey front end or are there actual map updates in addition to this? Main reason I ask is I got my copy of destinator from my dad who used it with a PDA for a short time and he would have to look for the activation key which is looks like the website requires.

So basically has anyone downloaded this and if so is it a map update or can I just skip over it since I am not using it on a PDA?

The free update on Destinator's site for version 3.0.65 includes Quarter 2, 2003 maps. I've been told that version 3.0.75 includes Quarter 1, 2004 maps, but it's not a free update.
    '03 Sierra Denali

Comment

Working...
    X