Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gps software recommendation

Hi All,

I have autoroute 2004 which is pants and I am looking for a better piece of software.

I have searched this GPS section and found far too many options for which many of them are US based.

I am looking for UK based navigation with 3d map, voice navigation, route recalculation, postcode and POI route planning options.

Can anyone recommend a piece of software, my current searching has found CoPilot Laptop 7 and SmartSt Pro, both of which are a bit pricey, any cheaper recommendations would be appreciated.

Cheers
    if you can't find time to do it right, when are you gonna find time to do it over.

Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

Comment

Theres something here called Destinator 3.. made by some guy with the name Ninja Turtle or something..

Comment

Originally posted by Focus Dan
        Ninja Turtle

And yes, D3 will do everything you requested. - Plus you won't find the software much cheaper than $0 (You just need the maps)
        Destinator 3 For PC! - http://www.map-monkey.co.uk/

Comment

Man with 90+ posts and you still don't know the Ninjar Monkey?
          2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
          89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
          Y2K Accord Dell GX150
          RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
          EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

Cheers for that, I had heard of the ninja monkey D3 build but I assumed that it was still a work in progress and was not a simple case of double click and install, it also made reference to the maps, which I don't have, are these free as well?

Cheers
            if you can't find time to do it right, when are you gonna find time to do it over.

Comment

Originally posted by sygad
              Cheers for that, I had heard of the ninja monkey D3 build but I assumed that it was still a work in progress and was not a simple case of double click and install, it also made reference to the maps, which I don't have, are these free as well?

Cheers
              Maps you have to buy for the poketpc.
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=36487

LMAO, downloaded the front end, the upgrade and the maps as indicated, this is awesome, it does exactly what I am after, can't thank ninja monkey enough.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X