Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian GPS

G'day all,

I recently downloaded Destinator 3 Frontend and I'm now in search for the Australian maps for it. Does anybody know where I could download these from?? Or even if somebody could send these to me??

Thankyou in advance for your replys!!

Regards,
    Murray

Hey if your familiar with the ednokey network than you can get them from there, and im pretty sure u can get them of the trial cd, or you know what you can actually pay the money and buy them.

Oh by the way you really should search because i think i have answered this question about 20 times
    Carputer Install
    Via MII12000
    GPS mouse
    512mb Ram
    20gb 3.5 hard drive
    Pioneer DVD Slot load burner
    Opus 150W
    Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Thankyou yuma for your quick response.

I actually have searched a number of times, but nothing ever comes up. I don't have the trial CD and I have never heard of the ednokey network - could you let me know what that is??

Comment

oh yuma have a troll while youre at it :-P Way to go for keeping Australia the friendly place, are you a kid or something? Actually dont answer that, Civic Boy says it all.

murray edonkey is a peer 2 peer file sharing program. Do a search using Google for "eDonkey 2000" etc and you will find a link to download a client program that will connect you to a network. If you dig deep around these forums (and yes its not as easy as yuma insists for the very new) you will probably find links to networks that people have shared Destinator maps on. If you need any help. best to get me on MSN Messenger, my handle is [email protected].
        Rode-B[O]X: scrounging components

Bits I bought:
        Xenarc 700TSV | DSSC | GPS18PC
        Pieces Im looking at:
        Axus TC600 WINXPe | EPIA * | GPS gadgets

Comment

ok, to be honest now i cant even find my old posts so ill try and be a little nicer, as trillion said download edonkey and install it, and just search for destinator, if you scroll down you will find a file name like "destinator with Australia maps" or something along those lines and just download that, its quite big about 250mb but it doesnt take long to get, if you want to get the trial cd the only place that i have found that has them is these guys http://www.c1au.com/destinator.html and if you scroll down it will tell u how to get one.
          Carputer Install
          Via MII12000
          GPS mouse
          512mb Ram
          20gb 3.5 hard drive
          Opus 150W
          Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Thanks Trillion for your reply. I have downloaded edonkey & emuel but I can't get either to work. I have tried all day - changing port numbers and disabling all fire walls, it just won't connect. Is there some other way of getting these maps?? or does anone know how to fix the problem with edonkey?

Thanks guys!!

Regards, Murray

Comment

maybe if you try the edonkey forums or search google cause unfortunately i cant tell what your problem is, if you can find somewhere for me to put them like a server or something i could upload them on there, but your going to have to find somewhere.
              Carputer Install
              Via MII12000
              GPS mouse
              512mb Ram
              20gb 3.5 hard drive
              Opus 150W
              Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

do you have messenger - could just do a file transfer I think
                Or maybe kazza? I don't know of a server I could use unfortunately.

Comment

yeh i could use messenger but it would take too long to transfer that way, and i dont want to leave it going for that long, i understand that the server would take awhile as well but its just easier that way, why dont u try and get the trial disk that i mentioned.
                  Carputer Install
                  Via MII12000
                  GPS mouse
                  512mb Ram
                  20gb 3.5 hard drive
                  Opus 150W
                  Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

I had a look at the website you linked to, but there is no mention of a trial disk - so I'm not sure how to get my hands on one.

Comment

If you scroll down there is little thing that gives u an email address to ask for one
                      Carputer Install
                      Via MII12000
                      GPS mouse
                      512mb Ram
                      20gb 3.5 hard drive
                      Opus 150W
                      Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Working...
                      X