Fog driving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog driving?

What's the fog driving safety feature in iGuidance?

I was playing with all the controls tonight adn couldn't figure out what that did.

(Speaking of playing with the controls, it was by chance that I clicked on the little box that tells you how many miles left to your destination and found out that it also gives ETA and time remaining. That was an unexpected suprise. If only it were big enough to read it)
    Here it is! My carputer install! 1997 BMW M3

lets u know when u come near a intersection. makes a noise to alert u of it.
    ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
    -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

Originally posted by fallnangel
      lets u know when u come near a intersection. makes a noise to alert u of it.
      That would explain why I couldn't figure it out since I don't have my audio hooked up yet

Thanks!
      Here it is! My carputer install! 1997 BMW M3

Comment

It would be kinda neet it if would alert you to bends in the road by voice: "soft right ahead, hard left ahead"

Comment

that would be really cool for like the first 5 mins can you imagine that on a windy road??? soft right hard left hard right soft left dont know about you but i would be

Comment

That would be awesome, rally driving around all the country roads. Just stick a dummy in your passenger seat and pretend its your co-driver!

Comment

Originally posted by jammy_basturd View Post
              That would be awesome, rally driving around all the country roads. Just stick a dummy in your passenger seat and pretend its your co-driver!
              Was just going to mention that... lol. What 95rodeo said reminded me of a rally car game I would play on the computer. lol

Comment

Working...
              X