Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gps reciever - UK

Hey,

Can someone show to me towards a cheapish reciever (30-50) - I looked previously but they all seemed pretty expensive. Only requirement is that it is usb.

Thanks

try searching on ebay, look at the BU-303 GPS recievers. They are around 30 shipped.

Comment

Avoid the BU-303. Search for a used earthmate, or a ralkiline (sp).
      PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
      GammaControl v2.4
      SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Fair enough but i have no problems with my BU-303 personaly.

Comment

I recently posted this thread regarding what looks like a promising device and apparently contains a Rikaline GPS-6020 module.

As you can see, the response from the board was hardly overwhelming! ... so i've ordered one anyway and it should be here in a day or two. I'll let you know how it performs when it arrives.

PM me if you want the link to the seller. (6 days, 12 of 25 units remaining at time of writing).
          Project F.T.P.C.

Comment

Well it has arrived! Ordered on saturday, arrived on Monday. Hows that for service.

Anyway, I digress, we`ll let the figures speak for themselves!

Just been for a 15 mile test drive logging as I went and it hasn't missed a beat.

I think you could safely say that overall I am happy with it!
            Project F.T.P.C.

Comment

I think I'll get one if you recommend it, since it such a good price.

Comment

Try www.linitx.com they sell a variety. BU303 is OK but as they said not without problems. if you can get the best you can afford.
                Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

Working...
                X