SA USA 2005 find error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA USA 2005 find error

when i enter a address it pops up when i hit enter with this error. failed to intalze find tab (iso error)

Any idea?
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

I get this error sometimes too but don't know what causes it!
    Originally posted by ghettocruzer
    I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
    Want to:
    -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
    -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

it was doing it on my old install to... I wonder if i sould send it in and get copilot 8 for $99. what you think. It does it all the time not just once and a while.
      1990 Jeep Cherokee
      2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
      2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

http://update.delorme.com/ Maybe that will fix it ill try it in a min and let you know.

this update fixes it!
        1990 Jeep Cherokee
        2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
        2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

I had this problem when trying to use SA+2003 on a buddies crappy compaq.
          '99 F-350 Crew 7.3L~'02 F-350 Crew 7.3L~ '04 Dakota SLT+ 4.7L
          MII12000opus120~MII12000opus120~MII10000opus150
          NA~Senao dual 7.4 ant~Orinoco Gold
          Pioneer~Pioneer~PG Octane-R R5.1MT
          Xenarc, Rikaline6010, Garmin OEM16 HVS, CoPilot10

Comment

yea WebDog is right. Do the update and it will fix your problem.

Comment

It is a Y2K bug that they new about it for years, They did such a bad job handling the bug, they should have sent out emails to registered users and/or spread the word out. Bad customer support.

Comment

yea, That would have saved me hours of trying to get it to work.
                1990 Jeep Cherokee
                2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
                2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

reloaded and did not fix it you save me having to sit with the morons at tech suport. thx

Comment

Did you go to this page http://www.delorme.com/support/multi/multi049.asp , download this http://www.delorme.com/Support/Downloads/mdac_typ.exe the update site sucks, it did not work at first for me, then I ran across this post : http://forum.delorme.com/viewtopic.p...2bbecfbfa85b6e
                    you will be amazed

Comment

They really handled this poorly. Sure enough, when I downloaded the new declination file, it fixed the problem on both my laptop and carputer version.

The biggest problem I have is that the software update page doesn't say anything about this patch fixing an error you might get when searching! It just says "magnetic declination update" or something like that. Unless I'd read it from everyone here, I'd have passed it up and don't know what I would have done to fix it. Probably done a time consuming reinstall.

I hadn't used my SA 2005 until recently. Before New Year's it was working just fine! This is pretty sad. SA 2005 is pretty good but I'll probably switch to Destinator or the like in the future.
                      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
                      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
                      Want to:
                      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
                      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
                      X