bu-303 in a corsa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bu-303 in a corsa

Has anyone got a bu-303 gps receiver in a Vauxhall corsa (b model)? If so where abouts? Just got my second bu-303 as the first one was on my roof and i didn't water proof it.. dOH!

I really dont want to risk putting it on the roof again even if I do try and waterproof it.

cheers for any help.
    Volvo C70 - Installation in progress *gulp*

i don't know what you could get equivelent to what we have here in the states ... but I got a can of "Plasti Dip" from Lowes. It's a can of liquid rubber basically. I have the same GPS, and dipped it in there, coating the USB cable too. no probs

I did 2 coats.

Comment

Is it defo water tight then? I've never seen anything like that here in the uk, anyone else seen anything similar?

I'm just trying to keep it in the car as i dont want to knacker a 2nd one of these receivers.

Comment

i put mine in my 'spoiler' it came with the car...

here pics

my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

Go to wicks or Homebase youll find the plastic stuff. Its used for coating roofs.
          CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Originally posted by GReeToZ
            i put mine in my 'spoiler' it came with the car...

here pics
            How dya mean in your spoiler? Have u just put it underneath it as its not hollow is it.

Comment

Originally posted by corsamel
              How dya mean in your spoiler? Have u just put it underneath it as its not hollow is it.
              well it has the 'sport pack' lol and yes that thing is hollow... i just put it in and ran an usb extention cable.
              my destinator map resource down permanently

Comment

hehe, thats handy then. Mine isnt an original spoiler so its solid, fibreglass as well.

no idea where to put mine now.

Comment

Working...
                X