• Show
Clear All

• Anyone need copilot v8?

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=45008

double post much?
    Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
    Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
    I'M DEBT FREE!!
    I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Originally posted by wizardPC
      double post much?
      ??? i have no clue what u mean by "double post much?"

Comment

he means you post twice a lot
        Noobiiiii
        with much knowledge!
        50% completed demo car for Dice, Inc.

Comment

well since you already posted your item for sale........why did you post again? The method of posting twice is refered to as "double posting". When someone asks a question and ends it with the word "much" usually its a hint of sarcasim
          PC Components:
          Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
          My work log

Comment

damn...im juss getting hated on. sorry, i thought i would get more people to look at my parts.

Comment

"Cross-posting" or double posting is typically frowned upon at ANY forum. People looking for something to buy will look in the "Classifieds" section, etc.

Now, putting links to your for sale items in your signature (and having thoughtful and helpful posts) gets around this "rule" because you arent wasting forum space, technically. This doesn't mean that you should put a link in your sig and then make a thread that says "please look at my sig." Note that your signature is global, meaning that if I change my sig, it is updated in all 2200 posts that I have ever made.

It is also permissible to link to your for sale items if someone asks a related question--in this case the related question would be "What's the best/cheapest GPS software?"

See how this works? I'm guessing you're new at this forum thing so I'm not ripping into you....I was young and stupid too when I first started here. Lucky for me no one from back then is still around
              Debt as of 1/1/05: $34,354.48
              Debt as of July 4, 2007: $0.00 explanation
              I'M DEBT FREE!!
              I'm now a reasonably successful gunblogger.

Comment

Working...
              X